Costa Rican Yoga Adventure
- Vida Asana Eco-Retreat and Learning Center
- Apr 16, 2017 - Apr 22, 2017 (7 days)
- Shared Occupancy - $1,070.00 Single Occupancy - $1,370.00
EARLY BIRD RATES Until November 1st; $1070 Double/Triple Occupancy $1350 Single Occupancy
After November 1st $1270 Double/Triple $1550 Single
Costa Rican Yoga Adventure; Come explore the inner and outer worlds
“This is my paradise, please come play and join me in this magnificent country. As you explore the inside of the body, mind, and the outside surroundings of jungle and serenity, allowing the two worlds to come together in unity.”
- One group shuttle to and from SJO airport
- 3 fresh organic vegetarian meals per day
- Welcome refreshments and snacks
- A stop at the famous “Tarcoles” Crocodile Bridge
- 24/7 Access to Vida Asana School of Yoga
- Concierge services (Booking of tours, adventures, and treatments)
- Lots of Tours and Adventures to choose from
- Massage Therapy Treatments
- 6 Night stay at Vida Asana
- All rooms with AC, hot water, bathroom, ceiling fan.
- 2 Yoga classes a day taught by Aly Nind
Vida Asana is located on the beautiful pacific coast of Costa Rica. You will experience world class beaches and breaks, an abundance of fresh fruit, fish, local markets, sunshine, wildlife, waterfalls, and much more.
Non-refundable $200 deposit to hold your space.