Openness & Spaciousness: Heart of Awakening Spring Retreat
- Anahata Yoga Retreat
- Golden Bay, New Zealand
- Oct 21, 2016 - Oct 24, 2016 (4 days)
- Super Early Bird: $382 (full payment by 21 August 2016) Early Bird: $405 (full payment by 21 September 2016) Full Price: $450 Camping: $375
This Retreat invites you to nourish yourself deeply with a beautiful flow of practices from the traditions of yoga and conscious movement.
Reconnect to the rhythms of your natural ebb and flow, to emerge from the cocoon of winter and attune to the energy and vitality of spring.
Come and experience:
- embodied mindfulness (awareness of body, awareness of feelings, awareness of states of mind and other more subtle states)
- asana (postures)
- pranayama (breathing practices)
- yoga nidra (deep relaxation)
Expand your capacity:
- for releasing deeply held tensions and patterns
- to experience balance and harmony in life
- to give space for the experience of ease, joy, freedom and spontaneity to arise
- that in moving consciously, less is more
- the freedom and joy that comes with experiencing your wholeness
- the grace and equilibrium to be present with what arises
This Retreat is suitable for all body types and levels of mobility and experience.
Atmavidya has been teaching Yoga and Meditation for the last 18 years (including yoga centres, ashrams, retreats, schools, tertiary institutions and businesses). Since 2014 she has been running The Vishuddhi Yoga Centre in Christchurch. Atmavidya gently supports discovery of the different ways that practices can be experienced, to liberate and expand well-being of body, mind and spirit. Her aspiration is to assist the birthing of deeper aspects of self to conscious awareness, to appreciate each moment and live deeply from inner truth, for the well-being, freedom, happiness and consciousness of all beings.
Nicky Woodward is a registered Awareness Through Movement (ATM) teacher. She is also a NZ Registered Nurse and a NZ Guild certified Feldenkrais practitioner. She has been involved with yoga, mindful movement practices and their relationship to learning, self-development and rehabilitation for over 30 years. Nicky teaches conscious movement classes in Christchurch and embraces a gentle natural process of embodied learning in a holistic way to expand and enliven the felt experience of joy and wellbeing.
Start Time: Friday Evening arrival / 9:30 am Saturday -registration
Finish Time:Finish Time: 11am Monday
Complimentary pick up: Friday 21 October 5:45pm Takaka I-site
Complimentary drop off: Monday 24 October 11am back to Takaka I-site
Payment is for 3 nights*
Super Early Bird: $382 (full payment by 21 August 2016)
Early Bird: $405 (full payment by 21 September 2016)
Full Price: $450
*Prices include shared accommodation, all meals and the full retreat programme. A discounted rate of $50 per night applies if staying the night immediately before the retreat. Limited private room options are available, to find out more, please email us directly.
Private sessions with a Swami/teacher are available by appointment:
Private sessions provide a unique opportunity to receive practices and insights to suit your personal needs. This takes into consideration your personality, body type and possible health challenges so you walk away with a programme tailored specifically for you.