Boldly Going Nowhere – From Striving to Arriving
- Elohee - retreat. renew. remember.
- 1478 Bean Creek Road Sautee Nacoochee, GA 30571
- Oct 21, 2016 - Oct 23, 2016 (3 days)
- Double Occupancy/2 Twin Beds/Private Bath - $510.00 Double Occupancy/1 King Bed/Private Bath - $510.00 Small Private Room/Shared Bath - $540.00 Single Occupancy/1 King Bed/Private Bath - $710.00 Single Occupancy/2 Twin…
How long have you been working, reaching, scratching and kicking, striving to get there – only to realize that “this” there disappears into the “next” there? This moment turns into that moment. And you wake up years later to realize that joy has become a fantasy or just another “there”. In all of your striving you don’t notice the subtle, energy-draining effect of this cycle.
There doesn’t exist.
Welcome to nowHERE.
A new baseline, a new start-from, a new build-from – a new foundation from which to create, experience, and enjoy in joy. The point is… there is no point.
Our mission is to inspire a path to HERE. A place where all is manifest, all ideas are born, all possibilities exist. A place where clarity is born, peace lives, and chaos dies. A place many have been seeking – and through perpetual seeking, have perceived it to be unattainable.
This place is nowhere; this place is nowHERE.
This place is where the seeker becomes the seer, the striver becomes the arriver, the questioner becomes the knower. We are a movement devoted to creating a new human experience, as a human being.
If you feel like you’ve been running a marathon for much longer than the required 26 miles required, this is for you. Life is not a race. Life is presence. The greatest gift you can give yourself and everyone around you is presence.
Arrive. Now. Here.
Each Boldly Going Nowhere event is held in a space of magnificent beauty. Even if we didn’t do a thing, you will be better for having been there. The energy of the earth places we choose will stay with you forever.
Each Boldly Going Nowhere event is device free. It’s not all about the selfie. We won’t be using technology but we will have access for emergency use.
Each Boldly Going Nowhere event is about developing practices. This stuff will stay with you. You won’t go home scratching your head or wondering, “now what?”
Each Boldly Going Nowhere event features delicious whole food cuisine. Everything served will serve you. You will not miss anything, except maybe a few pounds off the waistline when you leave.
Each Boldly Going Nowhere event features empowering, enlightening, and heart-opening live music that weave a poetic tapestry around the discussions and activities throughout.
We (Bob and Shannon) have been to Elohee multiple times: to attend a wedding, to visit with the family, and to facilitate a small retreat. There is no word to describe Elohee, but exquisite is probably the closest to indicate the ecstasy and beauty of this piece of heaven. We are so excited to facilitate our maiden Boldly Going Nowhere retreat at a location so lovingly and intentionally created for you. It is our absolute honor to introduce Elohee to you.
We know everyone wants to know what we’re going to “do” at this retreat. Well, we’re going to bring you to HERE. Whatever “here” needs to be for you, we’ve got it and – since each Boldly Going Nowhere event is unique – you just have to be present to receive the gift of nowhere, the gift of nowHERE. We can promise plenty of stimulating discussion, creative silences, inspiring activities, and soul-stirring music.
• 3pm: check-in ****We suggest you arrive close to 3 to become acquainted with the property and settle in
• Dinner: official retreat kick-off
• Post-dinner: evening program
• Sunrise: pre-breakfast program
• Breakfast: mindfulness program
• Post-breakfast: morning program
• Lunch: mindfulness program
• Afternoon: no program/free time
• Dinner: no program/free time
• Post-dinner: fireside program ****Please bring appropriate clothing for outdoors and fireside
• Breakfast: no program
• Post-breakfast: morning session
• Lunch: official retreat conclusion ****We suggest that everyone stays for lunch to bring the retreat full circle and share in a final meal with your retreat brothers and sisters.
You must be at least 18 years of age to register for this retreat.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.