Deep Healing 30 Day Immersion with Ayahuasca and Master Plants March 12 - April 10
- The Garden of Peace
- Lamas, Peru
- Mar 12, 2017 - Apr 10, 2017 (30 days)
The Garden of Peace teams with Mamahampi- Visionary Plant Medicine Guides to offer Master Plant and Ayahuasca Dietas in this sacred jungle sanctuary.
Due to increasing demand and need for deeper immersion in the dieta process we have created this special month long program for those who wish to explore more profoundly the benefits, insights and teachings of extended master plant dieta and shamanic initiation. This is a wonderful chance for those of you seeking to heal chronic conditions such as long term depression or illness which we will consult you on individually. Also ideal for those who have worked with plant spirit medicines previously and wish to develop their knowledge of the process and deepen their connection to the plant allies.
During this 30 day retreat, you will be given the tools and space to privately connect with your inner shaman, connecting with the quiet spaces we so often neglect. Feeling disconnected from our true purpose, hearts calling or the world around us is endemic in the developed world, this process strips back those layers of confusion to reveal the inherent state of health and holistic wellbeing that resides in all of us. This shamanic master class is a chance to connect with Maestro Hegner more personally while cultivating your connection to the Shaman within.
Please note that the 30 day dieta has a 30 to 60 day mandatory post-dieta which participants must follow themselves for safe integration of this work. So in reality, this commitment can be more like a 2-3 month dieta. 30 days in the jungle and up to 60 days on your own or partially spent at our home stay program Casa de Mamahampi, in the nearby town of Lamas.
This long dieta is a chance to deeply restore yourself and connect with the inherent sacred wisdom of plant teacher consciousness, well worth it but requiring a mature commitment to the process. As this is deep and challenging work for mature people, we do only accept guests on an application and interview basis for this retreat. Purposely intimate this program is limited to 8 guests and priced for accessibility at just $65USD a day.
During your 30 day retreat you will participate in the following shamanic work:
- Tobacco Purge to powerfully initiate the dieta and cleanse the energetic and physical body.
- Private interview with the Maestro before your first Ayahuasca ceremony.
- A minimum of 4 Ayahuasca Ceremonies with Maestro Hegner Paredes Melendez and experienced English speaking facilitators. The first ceremony will include a diagnosis from the Maestro where he will diagnose you and prescribe the Master Plants. Additional ceremonies are at the Maestros discretion based on your individual circumstances.
- Personal instruction from Maestro Hegner about the preparation of master plants and flower baths
- Floral Baths after each ceremony to assist the cleansing process, add protection and sweetness to your dieta.
- Accomodation in a private Cassita with mosquito net, hammock, pure cotton linen and beautiful jungle views.
- Daily Master plants administered by the Maestro (non Ayahuasca days).
- All food provided in line with the traditional dieta, plant based, simple, clean and organic where possible.
- 24 hour access to English Speaking staff.
- Transport to and from the city of Tarapoto or Lamas, if preferred, airport transfers can be arranged upon request.
Price $1950 USD
*Price based on single occupancy.
* In order to secure your reservation, a deposit of $975 USD is payable once your application has been approved. This deposit is non-refundable. If for some unfortunate reason you cannot make the retreat, this deposit can be transferred to a later retreat either in the same year or in the first six months of the following calendar year (subject to availability). The remaining balance is due upon arrival in USD.
REGISTER for your retreat today!