MCC Week 2 Awakening Conscious & Connection w/Community
- Vida Asana Eco-Retreat and Learning Center
- Mar 18, 2017 - Mar 24, 2017 (7 days)
- Shared Occupancy - $770.00 Single Occupancy - $1,000.00 Triple Occupancy - $0.00
Consciousness ~ Compassion ~ Community ~ Connection
Two Week Tropical Retreat
Immerse yourself in the full two week Retreat Experience, or attend either week separately.
Our Retreat last year at Vida Asana went so well we’re returning! Integrating new concepts of practice and expanding our time. Vida Asana is a wonderful eco-resort in a small town within the rainforest tropics of Costa Rica. They support a healthy sustainable lifestyle, creating a positive environment for our mindfulness practice and simple delicious fresh meals.
Teachings l Lodging l 3 fresh vegetarian mostly organic meals each day l Airport transportation to & from Vida Asana
Shared Room: $1440/2-weeks, $770/1 week l Private Room: $2000/2-weeks, $1000/1 week
*Airfare and other special outside excursions extra
*Opportunity for Teacher dana/donation will be offered at the end of the retreat
Week 2 (March 18-24) Rik & Kayleigh
THEME: Awakening Conscious & Connection w/Community
The 2nd part of the retreat will expand our awareness in opening
into a richer connection of community. We’ll explore the physical connection within our bodies so that we may go beyond the contracted self and open our conscious awareness.
- Daily Yoga with Kayleigh & Meditation with Rik
- Outreach collaboration with the local community and nature in the afternoon
- Evenings offer opportunities of group circle practices & heart opening exercises
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.