MCC Costa Rica Retreat
- Vida Asana Eco-Retreat and Learning Center
- Mar 15, 2017 - Mar 24, 2017 (10 days)
- Shared Occupancy - $1,295.00 Single Occupancy - $1,795.00
Meditation – Mindfullness – Yoga
Our Retreat last year at Vida Asana went so well we’re returning! Integrating new concepts of practice and expanding our time. Vida Asana is a wonderful eco-resort in a small town within the rainforest tropics of Costa Rica. They support a healthy sustainable lifestyle, creating a positive environment for our mindfulness practice and simple delicious fresh meals.
Vida Asana is a wonderful eco-resort in a small town within the rainforest tropics of Costa Rica. The simple, positive environment makes the perfect place to deepen our mindfulness and meditation practice, and move our body though yoga poses geared towards every level and body. We will bring our mindfulness practice out from the retreat center to the land as we visit various tropical rain-forests, learning about the ecology and reforesting of the country.
Teachings and Yoga Classes l Lodging l 3 fresh vegetarian organic meals each day Airport transportation to & from Vida Asana l Daily use of Pool & Bikes
- Daily meditation with Rik and Yvonne
- Yoga sessions throughout the week with Kayleigh
- Combination of sitting and walking meditation
- Daily Dharma Reflections
- Group Support Periods
- Outreach collaboration to plant trees with children from the local community
- Trip to Manuel Antonio Park, Rainmaker Park, and Temazcal Sweat Lodge
- Opportunity for a Massage (extra personal cost)