Ashtanga Yoga Women’s Retreat
- Vida Asana Eco-Retreat and Learning Center
- Jan 29, 2017 - Feb 5, 2017 (8 days)
- Shared Occupancy - $975.00 Single Occupancy - $1,350.00
Ashtanga Yoga Women’s Retreat with Joan Isbell and Kathy Falge.
Join us for 7 nights and 8 days of practice, rest, renewal and invigoration. All levels are warmly welcome, from complete beginners to long term practitioners. We look forward to coming together in the practice space to wholeheartedly share our knowledge and experience with you and help you deepen the healing impact of your practice.
Our mornings will include Mysore classes and guided classes. Afternoon sessions will explore restorative yoga and ayurvedic lifestyle practices, pranayama, meditation, chanting and singing, philosophy, and random and spontaneous sharing!
Joan and Kathy are dedicated long term practitioners of Ashtanga Yoga and both are authorised to share this method by Sharath Jois. (www.kpjayi) Additionally, Joan has a deep love for devotional singing and the study of Raga, chanting, and meditation. Kathy also teaches restorative yoga and has been studying Ayurveda for several years.
Vida Asana is an Eco-Lodge and School of Yoga that specializes in yoga retreats, surf camps, mountain bike adventures, and a healthy sustainable lifestyle. Our goal is to create a happy environment that supports education, mindfulness, and adventure.
- One group shuttle to and from the airport on the day your retreat starts and ends.
- We can arrange additional shuttles if you need them
- 3 fresh organic (whenever possible) meals per day.
- Welcome refreshments and light snack
- Typically chips, guacamole, salsa, and smoothies
- Sangria Night
- Stop at the famous “Tarcoles Crocodile Bridge,” to see the crocodiles and enjoy a complimentary fresh coconut water, during your group shuttle
- 22.5/7 private access to the entire Vida Asana 1.5 acre facility, with guarantee of 10 paying students.
- Featuring pool, jungle shala, hammocks, lounge, gift shop, restaurant, and gardens.
- All rooms w/ private bathroom, hot water, AC, ceiling fan.
- Concierge Service
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.