Chill’Asana Retreat- SOLD OUT
- Samasati Retreat & Rainforest Sanctuary
- Dec 27, 2016 - Jan 2, 2017 (7 days)
- Preferred Casita R (Single) - $2,050.00 Preferred Casita R (Double) - $1,825.00 Classic Casita R (Double) - $1,495.00 Guest House R (Single) - $1,235.00 Guest House R (Double) - $1,025.00
Chill’Asana Retreat: Awakening. Yoga, Martial Arts & Movement for the Soul
Start the new year with clarity and momentum! Refuel your mind, body and spirit on an unforgettable retreat experience with the Chill’Asana team in the lush rainforest of the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica. Immerse yourself in a magical environment to practice yoga, martial arts and movement as you prepare to take on 2017 with a renewed sense of purpose. Our retreats aim to inspire personal growth and supportive community while focusing on movement practices that connect and challenge the body and mind.
We will practice in the open air of the jungle, hike down to beautiful waterfalls, take part in soul-awakening workshops and develop a supportive community of friends on a truly rustic adventure that will reconnect you with yourself and with nature.
Asana, in Sanskrit, means pose or posture. The retreat’s name is representative of our vision; to bring people together to share a rejuvenating and transformative week of yoga & movement, outdoor adventure and significant chill time in an eco-conscious environment.
Chill’Asana by the hot tub, read in a hammock, spend time alone or with others, explore some of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica, go white water rafting – make it your ideal vacation! Plenty of activities will be offered on-site while leaving ample time to make new friends, unplug and reconnect.
We welcome all levels of experience. You don’t need to be a yogi or a martial artist, you just need to be a human being interested in learning, exploring and growing! Basic familiarity with yoga is recommended but not required.
- 6 nights accommodation in a private or shared cabana or room
- 3 gourmet vegetarian/pescatarian, organic locally-grown meals
- Daily yoga sessions & martial arts and/or movement workshops
- Personal development activities
- Transportation from/to airport
- Memories for a lifetime!
Optional Activities (extra cost):
- Stand up paddle board lesson
- Surfing lesson
- White Water Rafting
- Thermal Hot Springs Visit
- Horseback riding
- Jungle canopy zip line
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.