Intensive One month Yoga Retreat
- Agama Yoga Colombia
- Oct 17, 2016 - Nov 12, 2016 (27 days)
- Camping or Hammock - $515.00 Dormitory or share room - $640.00 Private room for one - $1,130.00 Private room for two - $885.00
Participate in the authentic roots of yoga
Gain comprehensive knowledge of asanas, pranayama, meditation and yogic philosophy
Cultivate energetic clarity, personal refinement, and a balanced approach to living.
The practice and knowledge given in the retreat will allow you to gain a deeper understanding of yourself, strengthen your physical body, improve your willpower and self-confidence, create healthy new habits, and find emotional balance and inner harmony.
Level 1 runs year-round and includes 2, two-hour Hatha Yoga classes per day and one evening lecture, six days per week.
Drop-in classes are available everyday and the first day is always free!
During the 4 week retreat, you will receive:
- An introduction to different forms of Yoga, including nidra, karma, kundalini
- Instruction in 20 asanas, including physical performance and energetic/healing effects
- An in-depth description of the complete Chakra system’s relationship to asana practice
- Pranayama, meditation and mantra techniques
- Comprehensive knowledge on Yogic philosophy, including yamas and niyamas
- An overview of Yogic diets, including Ayurveda and macrobiotics
- Powerful Kriya techniques – traditional Yogic methods for purifying and cleansing the body
- Using asanas to direct energy for physical and emotional healing effects
- Enhanced the power of the mind through concentration and visualization techniques
- Kriyas – cleansing and detoxing techniques for vitality and longevity
- Instruction and practice in lucid dreaming
- An introduction to Tantric sexuality
The course is designed for everyone regardless of age, physical ability, or previous experience with Yoga. The pace of the course allows those new to Yoga to easily follow the teachings, while students who already have a Yoga practice will find ample opportunities to deepen their understanding.
Benefits of the Agama Yoga practice:
- Improve your physical and emotional health
- Gain more energy and vitality
- Enhance mental clarity and focus
- Increase willpower and self-confidence
- Develop a new awareness of your patterns and habits
- Learn the ability to perceive and direct energy
- Inspiration and methods to achieve your goals and transform your life
The practice and knowledge given in the course will allow you to gain a deeper understanding of yourself, strengthen your physical body, improve your willpower and self-confidence, create healthy new habits, and find emotional balance and inner harmony. You will also become aware of energy, learn to recognize its different forms and understand how to direct it for a specific purpose.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.