Oka Center is a fusion between two opposite sides of the world: While we recognize the western clinical protocol for ibogaine therapy as being crucial for safety, consistency, and detox efficacy, we also hold its traditional use in high regard.
The people of Gabon have far more experience with Iboga than their fairly new western counterparts and the centuries of wisdom and intuition they possess - although communicated through an entirely different belief system - comprises the bulk of human experience with Iboga as a medicine. Our numerous experiences in Gabon have guided us in developing our programs here at Oka and we believe the traditional use of Iboga holds much wisdom that we in the west have forgotten as it relates to our life and relationship with nature.
Taking the most practically applicable and effective elements of each culture is our ongoing project with our goal being that anyone coming to Oka Center will experience a comfortable, authentic, safe Ibogaine treatment that respects the origin of themselves and this medicine.
The week includes:
- Airport pickup and dropoff from and to MID International (Merida).
- Private lodging with en suite bathroom, wifi, free long distance calls, a pool, media room and informational videos/lectures, modern furnishings and bedding, and beautiful views of the Yucatán countryside.
- 3 meals a day of great food from mostly local and organic sources
- Trips to the beach, Mayan ruins, and cenote included (see pictures).
- Included massage
- Ceremonies performed with authentic Bwiti tools from our Gabonese village.
- Sound and music therapy
- Daily Iboga rootbark microdosing (after flood dose of Voacanga derived, 99.9% Ibogaine HCL). Our rootbark is a gift from our spiritual family in Gabon and extending this gift to you is a great joy for us
*This retreat is offered year round, just contact us for availability. Also please note: this retreat is not for addiction detox.