A complete Yoga Journey
- Vida Asana Eco-Retreat and Learning Center
- Nov 13, 2016 - Nov 20, 2016 (8 days)
- Double Occupancy - $1,600.00 Single Occupancy - $1,900.00
A healing, transformational, and empowering retreat, Featuring;
- Core Strength Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga
- Yoga Nidra
- Creative Activities
- Community Laughter
- Life Coaching
- and much more!!!
Caryn, Master Teacher and founder of Breathe. Smile. Yoga., and Darren, founder of the Human Noise Reduction Global Yoga Studio, unite to compliment and amplify each other’s profound teachings. Awake and intuitive, they will guide you on a personal journey to find your lasting happiness and pure joy.
- One group shuttle to and from the airport on the day your retreat starts and ends.
- 3 fresh organic (whenever possible) meals per day.
- Welcome refreshments and light snack
- Sangria Night
- Stop at the famous “Tarcoles Crocodile Bridge,” to see the crocodiles and enjoy a complimentary fresh coconut water, during your group shuttle
- Private access to the entire Vida Asana 1.5 acre facility, with guarantee of 10 paying students.
- Featuring pool, jungle shala, hammocks, lounge, gift shop, restaurant, and gardens.
- Concierge services (booking of tours, adventures, massages, transportation)
- Bicycles for transportation to and from the beach.
- All rooms w/ private bathroom, hot water, AC, ceiling fan.