IBOGA Theta Wave/Music Retreat New Year in Yucatán
- Oka Center Iboga (Hacienda Iboga)
- Izamal, Mexico
- Dec 29, 2016 - Jan 5, 2017 (8 days)
Sound and Iboga combine perfectly for well being. This program provides a custom dose of iboga so the consumer is especially sensitive to the sound and music therapy: David and Bovenga lead music and sound courses for 4 days in 4 sessions per day.
Central to the medicine is the 32 inch symphonic gong, used to generate significant theta transmission to the iboga-enhanced body and auditory system. African music experts Bovenga and David will share the iboga-ceremony instuments mougongo, ngombi and bissanza.
The results are exhilerating, stress reducing, detoxifying and oftentimes vision-inducing. The 4 day therapy is continued with individually oriented aftercare, body arts, gong and music lessions.
Double occupancy, private bath (2 participants): $1500 each
Single occupancy, private bath: $1750.
• Personalized aiport arrival and drop off at Merida, MID, direct to our facility (45 mins)
• STOCKED KITCHEN for informal self catering and group-created meals.
• NATURE WALKS through the Yucatecan terrain.
• SPIRITUAL BATH ceremonies.
• Microdosing of Iboga over 4 day period with sound therapy and music therapy.
• Optional daytrips include Chichen Itza, Cenotes and beaches.
• FIREWORKS and Local Music New Year's Eve.
• WIFI, table tennis, media and games.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.