Sacred Valley Peru Yoga, Sacred Sites & Ayahuasca retreat
WELCOME TO A 12 DAYS SPECIAL RETREAT IN THE SACRED VALLEY, PERU!
* 10 NIGHTS IN NIDRA WASI YOGA B & B RETREAT CENTRE
* 2 NIGHTS IN AGUAS CALIENTES, MACHU PICCHU
* 3 VEGAN/ VEGETARIAN ORGANIC, LOCALLY MADE MEALS A DAY
* DAILY, CLASSICAL MORNING YOGA WITH ANGEL
* DAILY MORNING MEDITATION/ GUIDED, MANTRA)
* DAILY EVENING MEDITATION ( GUIDED/ MANTRA)
* MEDITATION IN MACHU PICCHU
* 2 AYAHUASCA CEREMONIES ( optional )
* INTEGRATION CIRCLES
* 1 RIVER BLESSING CEREMONY
* 1 LANDHEALING CEREMONY
* VEGAN COOKING COURSE
* LOCAL SAUNA
* 2 DAY MACHU PICCHU VISIT
* CUSCO CITY TOUR
* VISIT TO SAQSAYHUAMAN RUINS IN CUSCO
* VISIT TO MORAY AGRICULTURAL CIRCLES
* VISIT TO SALINERAS INKA SALT MINES
* VISIT TO OLLANTAYTAMBO RUINS AND TOWN
* VISIT TO PISAC RUINS
* VISIT TO PISAC SUNDAY MARKET & other markets
* HIKE IN KINSA COCHA HOLY LAKES 4500 M UP
* VISIT TO LOCAL ANDEAN COMMUNITY
* VISIT TO LOCAL ANIMAL SANCTUARY
* GETTING TO KNOW THE SACRED VALLEY TRIBE..
* CONCERT BY LOCAL MUSICIANS
* KIIRTAN AND SONG CIRCLES
* SPIRITUAL , INSPIRATIONAL READINGS
* FREE TIME/ RELAXATION TIME
EXPERIENCE 12 DAYS OF ADVENTURES IN THE SACRED MOUNTAINS ( APUS) IN THE SACRED VALLEY.
MERGE WITH THE LOCAl COMMUNITUES IN A HARMONY OF YOGA MEDITATION, EXCURSIONS AND ENJOY EXQUISITE CULINARY VEGAN EXPERIENCES, MEDITATON PRACTICES THAT MAKES YOU FEEL VERY WELL AND HAPPY, NEW FRIENDSHIPS, STARRY SKIES, DEEP TRANFORMATIONS AND VERY CLOSE CONNECTION TO PACHA MAMA... AND SO MUCH MORE!
All activities are optional ~ although we recommend to attend as much as possible to keep a good flow in the group and to make the most out of it for you! Thanks!
"WE CREATE MEMORIES FOR A LIFE TIME IN HARMONY WITH MOTHER EARTH " ~
ALL ARE WELCOME - NO EXPERINCE IN YOGA, MEDITATION OR PLANT MEDICINE NEEDED. YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO BE A VEGETARIAN OR BE VERY FIT..
TOUR LEADER & TEACHER: ANGEL
20 YEARS EXPERIENCES WITH YOGA & MEDITATION DAILY PRACTICE, INTERNATIONALLY QUALIFIED YOGA TEACHER AND KIDS YOGA TEACHER,~ BEEN HOSTING RETREATS AND TEACHING SINCE 2002, THETAHEALER, LANDHEALER, WATERHEALER, HOMEOPATH, MOTHER, LONG TIME VEGAN, DEVOTEE,..... WELL TRAVELED!
INTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN ENGLISH, NORWEGIAN AND SPANISH.
TRANSLATIONS AVAILABLE FROM SPANISH TO ENGLISH.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
* ALL AS MENTIONED ABOVE
* ALL LOCAL TRANSPORTATION ( INSURED, SAFE DRIVERS IN NEW, PRIVATE CARS )
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
* INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
* TAXI BACK AND FORTH FROM THE AIRPORT
* TRAVEL INSURANCE
* 4 MEALS OUT ( VEGETRAIAN OR NON- VEGETARIAN.. AS YOU CHOOSE )
* POCKET MONEY
* 1 AYAHUASCA CEREMONY (60$)
NO VACCINATIONS COMPULSARY( OR NEEDED ) AND WE WILL BE IN AREAS WITHOT MALARIA
GOOD LOCAL CLINICS FOR DENTAL AND MEDICAL.
LOTS OF NATURAL MEDICINE AVAILABLE
YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH FILTERED WATER AND VERY CLEAN FOOD
WE PROVIDE NATURAL TREATMENT FOR THE ALTITUDE
SUMMER IS HERE! WARM AND SUNNY DAYS, GREEN MOUNTAINS, FULL OF FLOWERS, OCCASIONAL RAIN SHOWERS. COMFORTABLE NIGHT TEMPERATURES
CUSCO: 3400m (11,154ft)
Pisac/ Urubamba 2,900m (9,514ft)
Machu Picchu 2,400m (7,874ft)
QUEQUA ( ANCIENT INKA LANGUAGE )
SOME PEOPLE SPEAK ENGLISH
NO VISAS NEEDED, BRING A VALID PASSPORT!
IF YOU ARE A STUDENT, PLEASE BRING INTERNATIONAL STUDENT CARD
WHAT TYPE OF YOGA?
CLASSICAL, 8 LIMBED PATH,
RELAXING WITH REPETITIVE EXERCISES EACH DAY
DEEP BREATHING, OCCASIONAL INTRODUCTION TO NEW ASANAS, BUT WE MOSTLY REPEAT SAME.
THEY ARE SUITED TO THE ALTITUDE AND ACTIVITIES
DEEPY RELAXING AND TRANSFORMATIVE YOGA AND MEDITATION...
0047 48476154 ( till mid September )
Skype: liilat ( Peru)
2000 US $/ 16 500 NOK/ 2600 CA $/ 1800 EURO/ 1550 GBP
DEPOSIT AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION: 1200 US $/ 10 000 NOK/ 1100 EURO/
1000 GBP. THE REST TO BE PAID IN USD UPON ARRIVAL.
DEPOSIT CAN BE PAID BY PAYMENT PLAN
EARLY BIRD PRICE: 11 % DISCOUNT IF YOU REGISTER BY NOV. 1ST
STUDENT DISOCUNT: 15 % - PLEASE BRING AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENTC CARD!
CHILDREN ARE WELCOME UPON SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT
Contact me to help me with finding the best and cheapest flight route!
EXTRA TRIPS OFFERED:
4 DAY TRIP TO LAKE TITICACA SATURDAY FEB. 3TH- RETURN FEB. 8TH !
* Meditation on sacres sites!
* Visit to Puno
* Visit to Uros - the straw islands
* One night with indigenous fmily in Isla Amantami
* Visit to Isla Taquile
* Entry to Bolivia and visit to Copacabana
* Visit to Isla Del Sol- Island of the Sun, over night stay with indigenous family
* Travel in 1st class bus
* Vegan / vegetarian food/ Peruvian cuisine ( not included )
* Daily meditation
* Yoga when possible
Accompany us! 299$ ~ Experience the highest lake in the world, a very sacred lake!
2 DAY TRIP TO LARES HOTSPRINGS IN THE SACRED VALLEY Feb. 10th- 11th!
* deep in the Andean mountains
* natural hot springs of various heat
* healthy for mind and body
* detoxing bath
* star gazing
* meditation and yoga
* comfortable transportation and accomodation
Join us for only ONLY 50 $
IF YOU HAVE ECONOMIC ISSUES AND REALY WOULD LIKE TO JOIN, PLEASE EMAIL ME.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SHARING THIS SACRED LAND WITH YOU AND I AM EXCITED TO HEAR FROM YOU!
BEST REGARDS & MANY BLESSINGS!
ANGEL ! ~
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Shannon Asseiro March 24, 2017
Shannon & Tony, Vancouver, Canada: "My husband and I recently returned from the 12-day vegan, yoga, meditation retreat led by Angel in Peru. There were so many wonderful things about the trip, I don't know where to start. The vegan meals and cooking classes were great. Raphaella is the chef who prepares most of the vegan meals for the retreat, and she is very happy to share the recipes for her delicious creations. The tour includes all of the major Inca ruins in that area. Machu Picchu is of course the most well-known and it was spectacular, but the Pisac ruins and the Ollantaytambo ruins are also amazing. The Pisac ruins are so close to the B & B that you can almost walk to them. The people we met in Peru, both those taking the tour and those living there, were wonderful. Luckily our whole group were shoppers, as the shopping at the markets in that area is not to be missed. Lots of silver jewellery, crystals, hand-woven alpaca goods, art work, etc. I loved the daily yoga and meditation. We sometimes forget in our busy modern world to do the internal work on ourselves that needs to be done; the retreat in Peru gives you the time and the space to do that."