8 Day Ayahuasca Retreat - Jan 1-8, 2017
- Lakshmi Ecolodge and Holistic Spa
- Nauta Loreto Peru
- Jan 1, 2017 - Jan 8, 2017 (8 days)
The circumstances of our lives, and conditioned responses based on these circumstances, can lead to feelings of disconnection, depression, hopelessness and anger. The incredible wisdom found in the mother plant Ayahuasca has helped thousands of people heal from pain and trauma and rediscover the joy and magic of being alive on this planet. We invite you to Flower of Life's 8 Day Ayahuasca Retreat, to reclaim your power and release any limiting beliefs you may have about yourself.
We will hold 4 ceremonies with the powerful plant teacher and healer Ayahuasca, led by our gifted maestros who have over 30 years of experience. We have no more than ten people in the retreat to make sure every participant receives the deepest and most profound amount of healing possible and truly individualized care and attention.
Along with meditation and yoga, we will have workshops and classes, such as art, singing, movement, and writing. We are also very focused on homeopathic healing and healing with food. You will find our Ayahuasca menu to be very health conscious, including green juices and many superfoods. Our retreats aim to provide deep emotional, spiritual, and physical healing in a beautiful and safe environment to create a lasting change in people's lives.
We are located in the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve and right on the river. We work with highly qualified shamans with decades of experience and facilitators who have worked with the medicine for years to help guide you on your journey.Your healing, health and happiness is our first priority.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.floweroflifeperu.com/
Included in Retreat
• Pick-up and drop-off in Iquitos, Peru
• 8 days/7 nights at Lakshmi Ecolodge and Holistic Spa
• 4 Ayahuasca ceremonies
• Private consultations with our healers and your facillitator
• Spacious cottage with private bathroom and shower (shared accomodation, no more than two people)
• Daily floral baths
• Jungle expeditions with expert guides
• Healthy and delicious meals that adhere to the Ayahuasca diet
• Unlimited water, tea and fruit
• Creative arts classes
• Daily meditation sessions
• Group talks on shamanism and personal insights