Fall Escape in the North Georgia Mountains
- Elohee - retreat. renew. remember.
- 1478 Bean Creek Road Sautee Nacoochee, GA 30571
- Oct 6, 2017 - Oct 8, 2017 (3 days)
- Double Occupancy/2 Twin Beds/Private Bath - $570.00 Double Occupancy/1 King Bed/Private Bath - $570.00 Small Private Room/Shared Bath - $600.00 Single Occupancy/1 King Bed/Private Bath - $770.00 Single Occupancy/2 Twin…
Witness and absorb the breathtaking colors of the season as we shed off the stress and reconnect with our inner peace.
Fall is the time to slow down, draw inwards, and reflect. But more often than not we find ourselves trapped in even busier schedules during this beautiful time of the year. Exhaustion and depression are often the results. If you feel like you crave a break and need to restore and replenish, then pamper yourself to this all-inclusive 3 days/2 nights Yoga and Meditation retreat at the beautiful grounds of Elohee Center in the North GA Mountains on October 6-8, 2017.
The Sacred Native American land of Elohee Center, is within an hour drive from Johns Creek! Made of 216 acres of pristine nature and breathtaking landscapes, the location provides home for self-exploration, growth and healing. Imagine waking up to quiet mornings filled with crisp mountain air, watching the amazing leaf-turning sceneries, walking along trails and dipping underneath a waterfall; enjoying friendly conversations over delicious organic foods, and practicing yoga and meditation on top of Bald Mountain with gorgeous panoramic views… Our weekend’s schedule is filled with much much more and is designed to insure your rest! Just a short 2 night escape from daily routine will work wonders! Be ready to come back home feeling refreshed and happy, filled with love, gratitude, and positive energy!
The retreat schedule includes but not limited to:
* daily morning/evening inside/outside yoga sessions tailored to all levels (no previous experience needed)
* Mindful walking meditations to a 400-year old Hemlock tree along beautiful nature trails with mountain views, fern galleys, and stream-side paths.
* Sunrise/Sunset mountain top meditations
*Evening Yoga Nidra session with singing bowls
* Picturesque mountain top fire ring with unlimited access to an open air hot tub and natural spring water pool
* Free time: optional wine tasting tours, a refreshing walk along nature trails, friendly conversations over organic home made freshly cooked meals prepared by Cordon Bleu Chef, Susan Lottes, and much more.
* Massage and healing sessions are available upon request.
We are super excited and looking forward to sharing this weekend with YOU!
A more detailed schedule will be provided upon signing up.
An early bird discount of $70 is available through March 31. Enter earlybird70 in the discount code field at the bottom of the registration form to receive the discount.