Yesplus Leadership Fall Retreat
- Art of Living Retreat Center
- 639 Whispering Hills Road Boone, NC 28607
- Nov 18, 2016 - Nov 20, 2016 (3 days)
- Retreat Room Quadruple Sharing - $290.00
The centerpiece of The Happiness Program is Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful breathing technique that uses specific, natural rhythms to not only release stress at the deepest level, but also balance and integrate mind, body and heart.
Your course will also include:
- Stretching and low-impact yoga for health, circulation, and physical well-being.
- Guided meditation and breathing techniques that increase energy and deeply relax the body and mind.
- Skills for handling negative emotions and situations.
- Practical wisdom for improving focus at work and harmony in relationships.
- Guided interactive processes
Research has demonstrated that Sudarshan Kriya and the related practices you’ll learn can bring about the following benefits:
- Can significantly reduce (the stress hormone) cortisol
- Are effective in relieving depression and anxiety
- Help to restore normal sleep patterns, and
- Increase prolactin (the hormone associated with well-being)
By the end of the course you’ll be equipped with specific techniques that you can practice every day. The value of these practices is both cumulative and immediate; you can look forward to continued and increasing benefits. You’ll also have access to ongoing follow-up programs which take place all over the world.
Please note that it’s required to attend all sessions of the course.
If you’re a licensed professional in a health-related field you may be able to earn continuing education units for attending The Happiness Program. Please contact Art of Living Foundation’s CEU Administrator for additional information on this at email@example.com.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.