Yoga Retreat at Vida Asana
- Vida Asana Eco-Retreat and Learning Center
- Jun 19, 2017 - Jun 24, 2017 (6 days)
- Shared Occupancy - $1,600.00 Single Occupancy - $1,850.00
Angela and Larissa will guide you through a week of exotic sights, a variety of yoga classes, meditations, and beach/jungle adventures.
- One group shuttle to and from the airport on the day your retreat starts and ends.
- We can arrange additional shuttles if you need them, for between $90 and $150, if your arrival requires it
- 3 fresh organic (whenever possible) meals per day.
- Our menu is vegetarian, though pescatarian is available for an extra $5 per day per person.
- Welcome refreshments and light snack
- Typically chips, guacamole, salsa, and smoothies
- Sangria Night
- We can substitute a non-alcoholic beverage if prefer, typically smoothies.
- Stop at the famous “Tarcoles Crocodile Bridge,” to see the crocodiles and enjoy a complimentary fresh coconut water, during your group shuttle
- Private access to the entire Vida Asana 1.5 acre facility, with guarantee of 10 paying students.
- Featuring pool, jungle shala, hammocks, lounge, gift shop, restaurant, and gardens.
- Concierge services (booking of tours, adventures, massages, transportation)
- Bicycles for transportation to and from the beach, for $10 a day.
- 2 Yoga classes per day
- Daily meditations and activities.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.