The International Yoga Festival, Rishikesh - Anahata Retreats
- Yog Vashisth
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand - India
- Mar 1, 2017 - Mar 7, 2017 (7 days)
- Rs. 60,000 ($1000) for a deluxe room and Rs. 75,000 ($1200) for a luxury room
Anahata Retreats has organised a treat for yoga-lovers and spiritual seekers alike in the scenic and magical lap of spirituality and yoga, Rishikesh.
From March 1 – 7, 2017, Anahata will facilitate an amazing experience for a select group of 30 participants who want to experience the spectacular and revered International Yoga Festival in Rishikesh.
With teachers like Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa, Mooji, Swami Dayanand Saraswati, Kia Miller, Deepika Mehta and many others, the IYF is a Mecca for those who are looking to deepen their practice, and also draws people looking for a variety of authentic practices to experiment with.
For the remainder of your stay we will be announcing a customised time table. Your itinerary will be designed by us so you can experience and absorb all that Rishikesh has to offer.
Of the many surprises Anahata has lined up, a few worth mentioning are:
1. A trip to the Beatles Ashram
2. Strikethrough White-water rafting? in the holy waters of the Ma Ganga river (optional & chargeable)
3. A trip to the spectacular Glass House for lunch
4. Trip to Ramana’s garden for lunch/dinner
5. Shopping tours to the best shops in Rishikesh, curated and discovered by us after many years of travel and numerous visits to this magical and holy land
6. Dinner is organised everyday at the Vanaaprasta Ashram, which serves the healthiest, tastiest and most varied Indian food in all of Rishikesh
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.