Receive the Hummingbird's Blessing
This 10 day pilgrimage to the sacred valley of Peru will be a ceremonial and initiatory journey into the heart of the Andean CosmoVision. This pilgrimage is anchored in the ancient roots of the plant-spirit medicine Huachuma and the teachings of the Pachakuti Mesa lineage. This pilgrimage is one of healing the illusions of separation through the ancient, yet ever new, Andean practices of gratitude, sacred reciprocity, and remembrance. The “sacred altar” or Mesa is foundational to these blessing and healing ways. The Mesa is a sacred mirror of the interconnectedness of the sentient forces of nature, the cosmos, the spirit world, and our own unique expression of human divinity.
This trip is also created for the those of all ages and backgrounds who feel in their heart that there is a more beautiful way to live, and who wish to dive into this possibility with their whole beings. This is an ideal trip for the Pachakuti mesa practitioner who wishes to activate, charge, and more deeply awaken the innate potency, power, and aliveness of their practice. For those who are yet to be mesa carriers, we will offer a basic Pachakuti mesa class at the beginning of the journey. This will empower you to leave this trip with the tools to be able to anchor the healing gifts of this pilgrimage into your lives back home through the radical, infinite beauty of the Pachakuti Mesa practice.
“Pachakuti” means “world reversal” and refers to the time of transformation we are living now. A mesa is an altar for self-exploration, transformation and personal growth in which we create a new paradigm of one’s relation to the Self and the Universe. This tradition, in all its richness, is an evolving practice of inner and outer activities that restore balance and harmony to our relationships with All That Is.”- Don Oscar Miro-Quesada Solevo, Founder of Pachakuti Mesa Tradition
The spirit of the hummingbird is the totemic power of the master plant spirit teacher Huachuma and the symbolic deity of the realms of divine light, known in Quechua as the Hanaqpacha. The gifts are great for the mystic sojourner who is willing to humbly journey to the ancestral powerhouse of the Andean world. The spirit of the Hummingbird will be our guide through the journey.
In this 10 day odyssey of heart and spirit you will:
- Journey to the ancestral power of the Huacas, ancient power sites of Pisaq and Cusco, and to majestic Apus, mountain spirits, to give offerings and receive blessings.
- Receive an introduction to the Pachakuti Mesa practice with a basic mesa class.
- Receive teachings and blessings from indigenous wisdom keepers of the Pisaq Valley.
- Participate in 3 ceremonies of direct initiatory experience with the sacred plant teacher “the Cactus of the Four Winds” with a team of experienced Huachumeros to support and empower you.
- Learn to prepare and brew fresh Andean medicines.
- Experienced, holistic, and kind support and loving care for your entire journey.
- Facilitated group process, dialogue, and teachings to help each Pilgrim have a successful and kind journey.
- Participate in Despacho and Mama Coca ceremonies.
- Day trips to ancient sites in the Sacred Valley with a guide who understands the energetic significance and historical potency of these sacred places.
- Entrance fees and transportation to the sacred sites.
- Experience gifted Andean musicians and ancient sung prayers.
- Visit and find treasures at the wild and wonderful open air shaman markets of Cusco and Pisaq.
- Stay in a beautiful and enchanting guest house with fully outfitted Spa and delicious restaurant outside of the Pisaq village. Private, double, and matrimonial suites are available.
- Most meals will be included with guests needs and preferences accommodated including gluten-free and vegetarian. For meals not included participants will have the option explore the many restaurants in Pisaq and Cusco.
- Kangen Filtered water is available throughout your stay at the guest house.
- Participants will have access to energy healing sessions, massage, acupuncture, and Spa treatments including a Jacuzzi, dry sauna, cold pool and floral baths.
The cost of this pilgrimage is $1895 in US Dollars
This price does not include airfare to and from Cusco, Peru. Nor does it include a trip to Machu Picchu, although we can assist with setting one up for you.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of registration.
The remaining 50% is due by December 15th, 2016
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.