"The Nature of Yoga" Yoga and Ayahuasca immersion- 12 Day Retreat July 15-26 2017
- The Garden of Peace, Ayahuasca & Master Plant Center
- Lamas, Peru
- Jun 15, 2017 - Jun 26, 2017 (12 days)
Our first ever Yoga and Ayahuasca retreat. As we have deepened our own spiritual work a passion for yogic teachings has emerged at The Garden of Peace.
The correlation between the illuminating, aligning, purifying path of yoga and plant medicine is harmonious, beautiful and totally magical. We have combined our own professional and personal experience to craft this deeply integrated 12 day journey for the whole being, a journey of pure consciousness into our true nature.
The course is designed for all levels of experience from absolute begginer to advanced practitioners of yoga.
During your 12 day retreat you will participate in the following shamanic and yogic practices
- Tobacco Purge to powerfully initiate the retreat and cleanse the energetic and physical body.
- Private interview with the Maestro before your first Ayahuasca ceremony.
- 4 Ayahuasca Ceremonies with Maestro Hegner Paredes Melendez and experienced English speaking facilitators.
- Floral Baths after each ceremony to assist the cleansing process, add protection and sweetness to your retreat.
- Accomodation in a private Cassita with mosquito net, hammock, pure cotton linen and beautiful jungle views.
- Daily integrated yoga classes, workshops and ritual covering asana, breathwork, philosophy, meditation and kirtan (devotional chanting)
- All food provided in line with the traditional ayahuasca diet, plant based, simple, clean and organic where possible.
- 24 hour access to English Speaking staff.
- Transport to and from the city of Tarapoto or Lamas, if preferred, airport transfers can be arranged upon request.
Price $1300 USD
*Price based on single occupancy.
* In order to secure your reservation, a deposit of $725 USD is payable once your application has been approved. This deposit is non-refundable. If for some unfortunate reason you cannot make the retreat, this deposit can be transferred to a later retreat either in the same year or in the first six months of the following calendar year (subject to availability). The remaining balance is due upon arrival in US
REGISTER for your retreat today!
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.