8 Day Ayahuasca Retreat - May 18-25, 2017
- Flower of Life
- Nauta Loreto Peru
- May 18, 2017 - May 25, 2017 (8 days)
- $1099- $1199
Some circumstances of our lives, and conditioned responses based on these circumstances, can lead to feelings of disconnection, depression, hopelessness. The incredible wisdom found in the mother plant Ayahuasca has helped thousands of people heal from pain and trauma as well as guide them towards understanding their purpose in life. We invite you to Lakshmi's Flower of Life 8 Day Ayahuasca Retreat, to reclaim your power and release any limiting beliefs you may have about yourself.
We will hold 4 ceremonies with the powerful plant teacher and healer Ayahuasca, led by our gifted maestros who have 30 years of experience. We have no more than eight people in the retreat to make sure every participant receives the deepest and most profound amount of healing possible and truly individualized care and attention.
Such as exploring the mysterious worlds of esotericism and alchemy. We are also very focused on homeopathic healing and healing with food. You will find our Ayahuasca menu to be very health conscious, including green juices and many superfoods. Our retreats aim to provide deep emotional, spiritual, and physical healing in a beautiful and safe environment, with a focus on holistic healing to create a lasting change in people's lives.
Lakshmi is located in the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve outside the city of Iquitos, Peru. We work with highly qualified shamans with decades of experience and facilitators who have worked with the medicine for years to help guide you on your journey. Your healing, health and happiness is our first priority.
Included in Retreat
• 8 days/7 nights at Lakshmi Ecolodge and Holistic Spa
• 4 Ayahuasca ceremonies
• 3 steam baths with medicinal plants
• Pick-up and drop-off in Iquitos, Peru
• Private consultations with our healers
• Spacious cottage with private bathroom and shower
• Access to English and Spanish speaking facilitators
• Floral baths
• Jungle expeditions with expert guides
• Healthy and delicious meals that adhere to the Ayahuasca diet
• Unlimited water, tea and fruit
• Energy healing
• Meditation sessions
• Group talks on shamanism and personal insights
. Massage therapy with the legendary kokama healer Luz Maria (known as the bone repair)
. A mapacho sesion and consultation with Lino our kokama tabaco healer
• Flights and hotel in Iquitos