Fall Equinox Yoga Retreat in Sonoma Wine Country – Sept 2017
- Body Flows
- 3975 Mountain Home Ranch Rd, Calistoga, CA 94515
- Sep 22, 2017 - Sep 24, 2017 (3 days)
- Shared Room (private bath) - 3 beds - $695.00 Shared Room (private bath) - 2 beds - $695.00 Private Room (private bath) - $1,095.00 Shared Room (shared bath) - $645.00 Private Room (shared bath) - $995.00 Shared Room (shared…
Celebrate the Fall Equinox and find more balance in your life as we move into the Fall season with yoga, meditation, wellness and wine tasting retreat at the luxurious Mayacamas Ranch in Sonoma wine country. Nourish your body, mind and soul with a weekend of yoga, nature, hiking, homemade and handcrafted meals made with local, organic and seasonal produce, and delicious Sonoma wines. Connect with yourself and others and enjoy a mini vacation with some downtime by the outdoor pool overlooking the Mayacamas mountains, or visiting beautiful surrounding wine country.
The equinox is a time of balance, with equal hours of day and night, light and dark. It’s a perfect time to let go of the past and of the winter season and set positive intentions for the new Fall season, through guided meditations and inner reflection, opening yourself up to new possibilities and creations.
- 4 yoga classes with guided meditations
- Fall Equinox meditation and reflection
- 2 nights accommodation (linens and towels provided, shared or private room)
- 6 nourishing meals (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free options available)
- 2 evenings wine tasting, hosted by local winery on Saturday evening
- Led morning hike on nature trails
- Opening and closing circles
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Scenic hiking trails and surrounding nature
- Free time to explore, relax and soak in the pool and hot tub
- Massage or Reiki sessions may be booked during your free time for additional cost
Read more and sign up at http://bodyflows.com/yoga-retreats/california-fall-equinox.php
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.