All-Level Yarn and Yoga Retreat
- Elohee - retreat. renew. remember.
- 1478 Bean Creek Road Sautee Nacoochee, GA 30571
- Jun 8, 2017 - Jun 11, 2017 (4 days)
- Double Occupancy/2 Twin Beds/Private Bath/per person - $835.00 Double Occupancy/1 King Bed/Private Bath/per person - $835.00 Small Private Room/Shared Bath - $875.00 Single Occupancy/1 King Bed/Private Bath - $1,115.00 Single…
Learn to knit or improve your knitting techniques and replenish your body and soul at this retreat in the beautiful Northeast Georgia Mountains. Yoga practice and knitting workshops each day in a safe and supportive environment.
- Daily yoga instruction with the talented Atlanta-based Iyengar yoga teacher Kquvien Deweese
- Daily knitting instruction for all levels with Allison Adams and Knitty techniques columnist Theresa Vinson Stenersen (possible topics include fixing mistakes, casting on/off, getting started with stranded colorwork, knitting 101 for beginners, and others.)
- A fun fibery field trip!
- Free time to explore on your own, take naps, or knit and do more yoga!r
- Optional massage therapy
Beginners and advanced practitioners at both yoga and knitting are welcome and encouraged! The schedule is designed so that you may be as involved in the activities as much or as little as you wish.
Bring A Friend – $75 Discount On Yarn and Yoga Retreat Registration!
We are offering a one-time $75 discount for EACH of two friends who register to come together. Yep! On the registration page, if you and a friend enter each other’s names in the comments field AND the discount code friend75 in the discount code field, you each get a $75 discount on your registration. This is a one-time, first-come-first-served offer, so sign up now!
Elohee is a retreat center located in Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia, about an hour and 45 minute drive from Atlanta. Tucked into a beautiful, wooded mountainside on 216 acres, Elohee includes a village of brand-new duplex and quadruplex cottages that will serve as our accommodations, a studio for our yoga classes, a tea house for the knitting workshops and downtime/social knitting, a large stone fire ring, and a hot tub and adjacent natural swimming pond with spectacular mountaintop views.
Elohee also has over two miles of trails that traverse different ecosystems, including a hike to a 100-foot waterfall.
Buffet-style meals are gourmet vegetarian, with meat & fish, vegan, and gluten-free options, using food that is as organic and locally grown as possible. Food is sourced through Northeast Georgia Locally Grown, an online farmers market that brings together 20 to 30 local farmers and food producers posting the availability of their fresh vegetables, herbs, baked goods, eggs, meats, plants, honey, and dairy products.
Elohee provides linens and towels.
Adonai’s Alpacas, Cleveland Georgia – Llamas, alpacas, and sheep (oh, my!)
The all-inclusive price for this four-day retreat includes three nights of accommodations; three breakfasts, three lunches, and three dinners; daily yoga classes; daily knitting workshop sessions; and additional activities (whiskey tasting and field trips). To confirm your place in the retreat, full payment is due no later than May 24, 2017. There are only 12 slots available in this intimate retreat, so make your payment early! For more information, please visit http://kquvienyoga.com/2016/12/june-8-11-southeastern-yarn-yoga-retreat-spring-2017/
*Two $50 discounts available for assistantships. Please inquire with Allison Adams, Retreat coordinator, for details.
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
Payment and Cancellation Policy: Deposit of 40% of total retreat fee is due upon booking. This deposit is non-refundable but transferable to another person or another Elohee-based retreat. Payment is due in full 2 weeks before retreat.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.