Shashi Solluna is the author of "Tantra discover the path from sex to spirit" published by Hay House. She has been teaching for over a decade, facilitates teacher trainings and is part of a team creating international tantra festivals. She has been a professional in the field of Tantra for 15 years. Trained in the lineages of Taoist Sexual Arts (Mantak Chia), Classical Tantra (Agama Yoga) and Neo Tantra (Osho), Shashi weaves these lineages together into her foundation of a degree from Oxford University in Experimental Psychology.
In her classes, Shashi combines solo practices (yoga and sexual energy qigong) with partner work and group work. Workshops are a journey including: dance, movement, therapy, meditation, touch, breathwork and ritual. The essence of Shashi's workshops is working with tantric energy. Learning to bring deep presence to energy; that energy may awaken in response to a loving space. Learn how to awaken energy, raise it throughout the body, activate the energy body and integrate the new energy into your life.
* Degree in Experimental Psychology Oxford University
* Trained in Zen Couselling and Relationship Dynamics at Osho Centre, Pune.
* Trained in Taoist Arts with Mantak Chia (Universal healing Tao) plus year-long residential apprentiship with Master Chia. Also co-authored a book with Mantak Chia.
* Trained in Agama Yoga as a Tantra Instructor with Swami Vivekananda. Ongoing yoga practice and studies in this school.
* Studied Tantra Massage/Bodywork with: John Hawken/ Daniel Odier/ Mahasaatva Ananda Sarita/ Layla Martin
* Tantric Massage methods used: Tao Tantric Massage/ Kashmiri Shaivism Massage/ Erogenous Zone Massage/ Five Element Massage/ Energy Body Activation Massage/ Tandava Massage