Semenko Tatyana Andreevna is a lecturer, leading specialist of the Institute for the Development of Biosensory Psychodiscipline in Russia and abroad, laureate of the 2012 UNESCO-UNICEF “Contemporary Aspects of Education and Psychology” International Contest.
At the Institute of Biosensory Psychology: Head of the Laboratory for the Study and Practice of Telekinesis.
Work experience in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines: since 2000.
The main areas of work in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines:
- Individual counselling on personal, family matters, management and business;
- biosensory psychology;
- conducting professional thematic courses, seminars in cities and regions of Russia and abroad.
Professional education in the field of biosensory psychology:
- Modern aspects of psychological counselling and personality research (professional retraining);
- Modern methods of sensology in psychology and psychotherapy (advanced training);
- Practical Sensology in Respiratory Psychotechnics (Advanced Training).
Conducted courses and seminars:
- Long-time professional project ” System of specialist training ” in St. Petersburg;
- The series of semi-annual practical thematic courses in the field of biosensory psychology in St. Petersburg and regions of Russia;
- General course of Tatyana Semenko;
- Long-time professional unit “Mysticism” and the System of training biosensory psychodisciplin specialists in Estonia.
Participation in conferences:
- International Congress “Psychic and mental processes as a real factor in the practice of miracle creation”, 2011
- Scientific-practical conference (round table) “About the problem of psychic impact on objects of living and non-living world”, 2010
- Scientific-practical conference (round table) “Practical paraphenomenology in the light of the modern scientific worldview”, 2009
- Scientific and Practical Conference on the Issues of Paraphenomenology, 2008
Feb 3, 2018 - 10 days