Aliskerova Oksana Yusupovna – PhD in biosensory psychology, teacher of psychology.
At the Institute of Biosensory Psychology: a leading specialist.
Briefly about myself:
The main interest is the accompaniment of people in achieving their goals and objectives, healing, teaching people extrasensory and paraphenomenological skills. I am engaged in questions of: the relationship of parents with children; big sports (for adults and children) from the psycho-physiological side, social adaptation; women’s health; international relations and business processes. I am in constant search for new ideas.
Work experience in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines: since 2012.
The main areas of work in the field of biosensory psychodisciplines:
- individual counselling (interpersonal relations, psychophysiological health, business)
- trainer in respiratory psycho-technics
- accompaniment and psychological training of professional athletes
- teaching people extrasensory skills
Courses and seminars:
- On-line course “Basics of Biosensory Practices”
- Bioenergetic massage. Self-regulation. Healing
- Special course on telekinesis
- Biosensory breathing
Feb 3, 2018 - 10 days
Jan 15, 2018 - 26 days