About This Center
1. We don’t promise you an absolute truth. You find the truth through knowledge and your journey understanding different information by direct experience.
2. Ayahuasca is not a magic potion, is a tool, ally, technology, a key that can be a catalyst to resolve and help you to heal and develop and know your inner self.
3. We are an alternative if you can't go to Peru, Brazil, Ecuador, Colombia or elsewhere in South America and want to experience an Ayahuasca session at a beautiful and geomagnetic powerful area in Tx.
4. The amount of money we ask for is to cover the expenses of getting our shamans, paying for our meals and accommodation. We try to ask for a proper, reasonable and fair compensation based in the activities we have planned.
5. Our shamans do not have superpowers they are human beings as you. However, what they have is the experience working with sacred plants.
6. We are not going to give you confuse rhetoric designed to comfort you.
7. We will offer a clean not luxurious, eco-environment accommodation where our objective is get in touch with mother nature (Pachamama) located in a secluded area, and having the ceremony in a safe setting, we are going to look after you prior, during and post the ceremony.
8. We do not worship any hierarchic figure or legendary master shaman or leader. We truly believe that YOU are the shaman of, the shaman of your live, the healer of yourself.
Follow your feelings, emotions and knowledge, if this Event speaks to you. You are more than welcome to join us!
"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered . . . Where are you living? What are you doing? What are your relationships? Are you in right relation? Where is your water? Know your garden. It is time to speak your Truth. Create your community. Be good to each other. And do not look outside yourself for the leader." Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, "This could be a good time!" "There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly. "Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water. And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, Least of all ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt. "The time for the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word struggle from you attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration. "We are the ones we've been waiting for." Unnamed Hopi elder