MARRIAGE ANDEAN INCA, wachuma Ayahuasca ceremonies and andean: Authentic shamans of the jungle and andean, all 2017 www.caisae.com
CEREMONIES INCLUDED IN THE INCAN WEDDING.-A total of 12 ancestral, Incan techniques for purification – a cleansing which requires preparation of the mind, body, and spirit. These are:Medicinal Volcanic Water - General detoxification of the gastrointestinal and renal system. Specifically, the water purifies the kidneys, the stomach, and the intestines by stimulating elimination of excess toxic waste via urination, vomiting, evacuation of the bowels. The water is taken one day prior to the retreat.Coca-Leaf Reading - Used as a medium for insight, guidance, and presaging in Incan ceremonies, the reading allows us to diagnose the person’s state and to guide them effectively. The reading is important for detecting and delving into their problems, thereby helping to solve them during the healing process.Cleansing Ceremony - We purify and scour negative energies; karma; and bad physical sensations and spiritual vibrations accumulated throughout the body. It is important to open the chakras and to liberate the spirit as preparation for receiving Ayahuasca.Ayahuasca Ceremonies (3) - The ceremony helps to heal the wounds of your soul; transforms your heart and conscience through forgiveness; purifies the blood; and allows for an extensive spiritual, psychological, physical and mental cleansing.Offering to the Pachamama - We give thanks to everything that we have now; for not lacking in food; for an awakened life; for breathing; and for the benefits we have received from the sacred medicine and the forces of the universe-helping to improve us in spirit, health, love, family, work, and other areas.Bath of Flowering - The bath activates our vitality; channels a spiritual, cosmic energy-charge; connects us with the great spirits of the universe; and attracts active, positive vibrations and powerful energies for your protection from negative energies.Incan Wedding - This is a sacred oath offered to the Pachamama and the Apu (God) in which you ask to be blessed in receiving all of the benevolence and the forces of the universe to protect from falsehoods, envy, infidelity, confusion, and to live forever in complete harmony and absolute happiness.Matrimonial Welfare Ceremony - The Maestro will perform a ceremony of blessing whereby the future spouses will plant a seed. This is their fruit, representing the future of their destinies.Wachuma (San Pedro) Ceremonies (2) - An internal self-healing process and means of connection, guided by the forces of nature, via a psycho-emotional opening which allows for profound conscious contemplation.
The Incan Wedding Retreat includes:
- Pick-up from our Shamanic Center in Cusco. Private transportation to and from the CAISAE Retreat Center located in el Valle Sagrado (the Sacred Valley);
- Lodging for 8 days and 7 nights (bedroom separate from ceremonial space) at the Retreat Center. Meal Plan consisting of a special diet for work with medicinal plants;
- Three-star hotel wedding bedroom in Machu Pichu for one night and one day
- Private guided tour of Machu Pichu as part of the honeymoon;
- Translator/personal assistant (Quechua-Spanish-English) will be with you for the entire duration of the medicinal retreat;
- Guided visits: CITY TOURS and the SACRED VALLEY;
– Traditional Andean clothing for the wedding (measurements are additional). If you wish, you can bring your wedding dress and outfit;
– Tourist entry passes for all ancient ruins, including return trip via train (for the couple only);
– Meal plan (breakfast and lunch) consisting of a special diet for work with medicinal plants for your guests;
- 12 different healings using ancestral Amazonian-Incan techniques, including the taking of Medicinal Volcanic Water;
- After the ceremony each individual will have a personal consultation with the Shaman in which they will talk about their personal healing experience and have the opportunity to learn about the significance of their visions;
- There will also be group meetings and lessons carried out by the Shaman so you may share the lessons you’ve learned during the experience and learn about the experiences of others;
- A relaxing, instrumental Andean music in the center;
- You will also receive a relaxing Incan Massage with medicinal plants and essential oils.
- Videotaping, photographing, and editing of the entire wedding on CD/DVD.
- We offer a photo session of the various ceremonies of the retreat as a souvenir without interruption of the actual ceremony (optional).
– The retreat is carried out by 6 or 7 Shamans native to Peru from different regions: Qeros, Ausangate, Ashanincas, Shipibo, Machilenga, etc.
- The retreat is available by schedule or on the date you would like to reserve, as long as we receive a few days prior notice; and
- A maximum of 6 guests. If you wish to include more persons please contact us for making the arrangements necessary.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck. Dalai Lama