About This Center
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Exercise Training in Rishikesh
Basics behind the Training program: Yoga School in India 200-hour Yoga exercise tutor system training is built to give an extensive base for instructing Yoga with understanding and awareness. It combines an authentic approach to yoga and fitness. Incorporating a sense of conventional yoga with modern comprehension of the entire body, mind and spirit. To function as a system for self-enquiry and to integrate a practice for transformation. Our procedure for training focuses on an innovative fusion of Traditional Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa and Karma Yoga. Our training routine contains the study of anatomy and physiology, instructing practices, Yogic outlook, and an introduction to the 8 limbs of yoga; ethics and codes of conduct for Yoga instructors.
• Lectures on Yoga practice, outlook and Instructing.
• Daily Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa.
• Meditation techniques and Mantra chanting.
• Yogic cleansing (Sat-Kriya).
• Healthy & Yogic foods thrice
• White Water rafting (on weekend).
• 1 Ayurveda massage.
• Journey to Himalayan Yogi Cave (on weekend) .
• Journey to Kunjapuri temple in Himalaya Mountains
Rishikesh Yogis (RY) Rishikesh is located on the banks of the sacred Ganga River, in the area of Rishikesh in the foothills of the Himalayas. Rishikesh is renowned as being the birthplace of Yoga. It is place for national and international visitors to visit. Rishikesh is a ‘dry’ region. Alcohol is not permitted or available, and neither is meat, fish or seafood. Rishikesh has all contemporary amenities for example, Wi-FI etc.
• 05:00: Morning bell
• 05:30-06:00: Morning tea
• 06:00-6:30: Mantra chanting/yogic cleansing practices
• 06:30-08:30: Classical Hatha yoga
• 08:30-9:00: Pranayama/breathing practices
• 09:30-10:30: Breakfast and tea/self-study
• 11:00-12:30: Yoga philosophy
• 13:00-14:00: Lunch
• 14:00-15:30: Rest and self-study
• 15:30-16:45: Yoga anatomy / yoga therapy
• 17:00-19:00: Asthanga Vinyasa yoga
• 19:15-20:00: Meditation and guest lectures
• 20:00-21:00: Dinner
• 21:00-22:00: Self-study
• 22:00: Lights off - rest time