Set on a private acreage between Nelson and Castlegar Whispering Herd offers nature-based counseling, equine-assisted therapy, therapeutic riding as well as integrative healing retreats.
Whispering Herd offers a peaceful setting for compassionate and strength-based healing. At the core of its mission is the belief in the importance of the quality of the therapeutic relationship and that each individual holds deep potential for positive growth and transformation.
Experience with successfully working with:
- Anyone engaged in personal growth/ life transitions;
- Children, youth, families, adults with mental heath related challenges (anxiety, PTSD, depression and personality challenges);
- Deepening intimacy/connections and/or seeking conflict resolution support.
- Difficult rites of passages needing help with integration;
- People experiencing challenges related to substance or behavioural addictions and the recovery process;
- Addiction & Relapse prevention/Management;
- Trauma survivors;
- Authentic expression & purpose.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Within the quietness
of a lull in visitors' absence
appears the peony flower! Yosa Buson