We've chosen the the Flower of Life symbol to represent the mission of our Ayahuasca retreats as the Flower of Life represents creation, the process of bringing something new into existence, transformation of circumstances, manifestation of the beauty in your inner world to your outer world and deep healing. Our mission is to provide a comfortable and safe environment where guests can engage the rain forest and the awe inspiring spirit of Mother Ayahuasca and remember and reconnect with their highest self.
Our work is aimed at guiding you on a deep harmonization of the mind, body and soul. Our goal is to provide you with a better sense of self awareness, enlightenment and healing while you have a life changing experience. Our retreat includes:
- 8 days/7 nights at Lakshmi Ecolodge and Holistic Spa
- Pick up and drop off in Iquitos, Peru
- Spacious Cottage with private bathroom and shower
- 4 Ayahuasca ceremonies
- 1 San Pedro Ceremony
- Personal consultation with healers and the facilitator
- Daily floral baths
- 4 Steam baths with medicinal plants
- Meditation with nature
- Healing workshops
- A visit to the National Park Reserve Pacaya Samira
- Boat tours
- A visit to San Jorge Town to look at arts and crafts made by the locals
- Jungle Walks
We have a limit of eight people in the retreat to ensure each person receives the deepest and most profound healing possible, with truly individualized care and attention.
If you have any questions regarding transportation and booking please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in more information on booking dates? Read more on our Ayahuasca Retreats
We hope to see you soon!
Light and Love