Our Yoga school Sembrando Semillas con Yoga lies in the magical city of the sacred valley in Cusco, Perú. Surrounded by holy mountains, people will stay for 22 days as a family, where they will have the opportunity to grow, evolve, heal and let go of blockages.
We help our students to experience a mind-blowing transformation and healing of inner beliefs, perceptions and limitations. Our yoga teacher training retreat transforms them to become an amazing Yoga Teacher, and their life changes towards more light and higher understanding. They will also be guided through the different therapies, and these experiences will assist in connecting to their purest essence, bringing their inner light to sparkle.
Our YTTC 200 hours and 300 hours are co-creative in different ways, we have different workshops throughout the course:
- Crystals Therapy: helps to balance and unlock Nadis (chakras), physical problems acting on glands and organs, harmonizing also mentally and energetically.
- Active meditation practice is a process of liberation of emotions through physicality, connecting with the elements, present in all: Air, Fire, Earth and Water.
- Sound Therapy: Energy healing through the vibration of voice and instruments, understanding that energy is the great force that moves all of creation. One can reach a vibrational state of emotional, physical and spiritual transmutation.
- Reiki Initiation: You will be certified by the school in (Level 1 and 2) you can access the ability to connect with the universal energy to heal emotional and physical ailments in yourself, and in others too.
- The school offers you a Traditional Thai massage which can relieve stress and tension of tendons, muscles, decreasing pain whilst strengthening the immune system defenses.
- Theta Healing is a powerful brain wave healing technique. Theta is one of the five brain wave frequencies that are in constant motion in the human mind affecting consciousness.
- Dance Therapy and the associated music helps one to release personal inhibitions, opening up to and awakening the freedom and respect of one´s body, and towards others too.
- Cacao Ceremony accelerates and activate one´s evolution. Drop stagnant energies that no longer serve, healing and increasing one´s vibrational energy by stimulating the heart into a loving vibration. You will learn how to prepare the original cacao
- Temazcal Sweat lodge cleanses and releases toxins, connecting with the womb of Pachamama (Mother Earth), allowing us to feel reborn.
- One silent day to see the function of your mind, allows you to see yourself and transform for better patterns.
- Preparation of a natural product, to encourage people to take care of their body, to live in a healthier ways
We always support the students to become strong and healthy, and to rediscover their divine connection, the connection to their inner being. The participant is guided to remember the union with the entire universe and mother earth. This changes the student’s outlook on life, altering the state of consciousness, creating more harmony, goodwill, and inner peace.
The intention of every Yoga Teacher Training is that the participant feels alive, in harmony, connected with the surroundings, and that the dormant spirituality within shall awake. , the yoga is Integral with concepts of Peruvian and shamanic traditions.
The yoga style is Vinyasa Flow and Iyengar alignments.
Daily Pranayamas to control the mind, and anatomy for proper understanding of the body. Students will learn the sutras of Patagnali, the Koshas, and gunas; and forms of meditation such a meditation to develop a focused mind, awareness of the breath and awareness of the body. During the retreat we live like monks, solely focusing on practice and study.
Upon yoga teacher training retreat completion you will receive an International Yoga Teacher Certificate affiliated and approved by the USA Yoga Alliance
Medicine and healing is all within yourself! Come and discover your true healing nature and find inner peace.
Venue HighlightsDaily guided Meditation and different meditation techniques
Pranayama breath awareness
Awakening in Yoga Postures
Perfect Alinement of Asanas (referring to Iyengar Yoga)
Anatomy for correct understanding of the body
Reiki initiation I and II (certification)
Traditional Cacao Ceremony to open the heart
One silent day, where you will connect more to your inner self
3 vegetarian and organic meals
21 nights accommodation
Temazcal (sweat lodge)
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineComplimenting one’s daily yoga practice is a healthy supply of either vegan or
vegetarian food that is freshly prepared in our kitchen. Fortunately Peru has a
constant supply of largely organic fresh and colorful produce which helps maintain
the student’s alive and high energy levels to support their emotional and physical
well being during the retreat. The daily menu is varied with three meals being
served and snacks available. We encourage gratitude and blessing of food to help
connect with Mother Earth’s gracious offering.
We uphold the belief that “food be thy medicine, and medicine thy food.”
AccommodationsAccommodation during these training Retreats have everything one needs in order to feel comfortable, relaxed and at home.
Shared, spacious and cosy rooms, overlook beautiful views of the magnificent Sacred Apus (mountains) of the Sacred Valley.
The rooms are shared in 3 max 4 to give all students their space. There are 2 shared Bathrooms and towels,
homemade natural soap and toilet paper are provided.
Every morning and during ‘free time’ students are able to relax in the communal lounge area, where they can enjoy herbal teas,
read a book or play an instrument.
Wifi and laundry facilities are available too.
The Bathrooms are shared. They have hot showers, which ensure students will sleep like babies at night!
Towels, homemade natural soap and toilet paper are provided.
The Yoga School has everything available to ensure all students feel right at home during their stay,
including our lovely cat Shanti who is always there to give you some love.
The Yoga studio is fully equipped with all the necessary tools for deepening and enjoying one’s daily practice.
This includes mats, straps, bolster pillows, blankets,
and of course much love!