Canada’s premier all-inclusive luxury health & wellness retreat for personalized fitness, yoga, clean eating, nutrition & adventure in the Canadian Rockies.
Renew, grow, and make meaningful life changes with an exclusive wellness adventure in the spectacular Canadian Rockies. Play hard or take it easy, fueled by gourmet clean cuisine and supported by an elite international team of nutritionists, trainers and lifestyle mentors. Relax and recharge in all-inclusive luxury, drink in the fresh air and stunning natural beauty, and enjoy our legendary Canadian hospitality.
At Evolve Retreat Co. we’re striving to spread health and wellness through education, lived experiences, motivation and support. We know that wellness is a journey that begins with a commitment to personal development. Take the first step, join us, change your life.
Expect the Best
Whether you’re looking to launch a new health regime, boost your overall wellness, or summit the highest peak, your goals are personal. Working closely with you, we’ll customize your menus, fitness challenges, lifestyle mentoring sessions, and active outdoor adventures to create a unique experience. You’ll return home from your wellness retreat with amazing memories–plus the knowledge and tools you’ll need to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
Adventure & Activities
The Canadian Rockies offers truly breath-taking scenery and provides the natural elements to your outdoor adventure. Summit Rae Glacier with our certified ACMG Mountain Guide Eric Ostopkevich. Paddle the famously turquoise waters of Moraine Lake with lifelong adventurer and guide Sarah Harvie. Take in the vistas of cowboy country on horseback.
Enjoy unsurpassed summer adventures including hiking, biking, mountain climbing, golfing, horseback riding, canoeing, stand up paddle boarding and kayaking. Our winter retreats include moonlight snowshoeing and cross-country skiing.
Outdoor group fitness classes, one-to-one training, high-energy workouts and blissful yoga sessions: our results-oriented scientific approach to your fitness is customized just for you. We assess your physical ability to start you on an individual platform to success.
We incorporate the latest best-in-class techniques to help you push your physical boundaries, increase your skills, and improve your endurance, cardio, flexibility, and strength.
Join Canada’s most recognized and sought-after fitness coach, Tommy Europe, as he takes his celebrated fitness class to the great outdoors.
Gourmet Clean Eating & Nutrition
Our chefs craft extraordinary menus that are rich in natural, whole foods and herbs and contain no artificial substances or common allergens. Chef Alan Wichert prepares all meals with seasonal, organic, locally available ingredients with no added sugar, salt, or butter. Beautiful, delicious and so, so good for you—the food we serve is meticulously prepared to fuel both body and soul. All special dietary requirements are accommodated.
Rest & Relaxation
We invite guests to unwind: take a walk, explore the property, read a book, connect with nature and wildlife, and relax in the hot tub and sauna. Indulge in guided meditation, gentle restorative yoga, massage therapy and detox spa treatments. Immerse yourself in a mindful experience that will revitalize your body, mind and soul.
Evolve Retreat Co. is dedicated to your personal evolution. Our team of wellness experts provides workshops and education to help you achieve your health related goals. Our guest speakers and wellness lifestyle mentors support deep inner work to facilitate lasting and real change on your mindset and perspective toward healthy living. Learn more about quality sleep, stress management, healthy eating habits and food choices with a series of workshops, interactive cooking demos and private wellness consultations – the take home knowledge to sustain your well-being.
Return home with the skills, knowledge and motivation to achieve wellness for a lifetime.
The design of Azuridge was inspired by the historic architecture of Canadian Pacific Railway’s Rocky Mountain train stations. Recognized by the Alberta Association of Architects, the property combines natural materials of timber beams and rundle rock, with dramatic floor to ceiling windows looking out over the rolling foothills onto the Rocky Mountains.
- 13 guest rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows framing breathtaking views
- Open concept kitchen with a Chef’s Table
- Cocktail bar, den lounge, and games room
- ‘Azurite Gazebo’ outdoor sheltered lounge with an executive kitchen and alfresco dining
- Pond-side stage on manicured gardens
- Luxury hot tub
- State of the art gym
- Hiking and walking trails around property
Enjoy luxurious amenities and every convenience you could wish for.
- The finest textiles: Feather down duvet & pillows, cotton sateen linen, 100% cotton towels & robes
- In-floor heated granite spa ensuites
- Attentive and intuitive staff to keep your room stocked with premium complimentary beverages
- High-speed wireless internet access
- HD flat screen TV’s with premium HD satellite channels, iPod sound systems, Apple TV
- Personalized Morning & Evening Butler Tray
- Complimentary local & North American long distance calling
Location: 20 minutes from Calgary, Alberta, in the foothills of the Canadian Rockies
A home away from home
At Evolve Retreat Co. we carefully choose venues in secluded areas of Alberta to ensure you disconnect from the crowds and business of daily life.
Nestled in the rolling hills that open onto spectacular views of the Canadian Rockies, Azuridge Estate provides a luxurious backdrop for your wellness adventure. The property features over 27,000 square feet of award-winning, architecturally designed “great indoors,” plus expansive grounds for you to enjoy.
Baker Creek Mountain Resort is an intimate casual mountain resort consisting of cozy log cabins and lodge suites situated in Lake Louise. This amazing venue offers an authentic Canadian Rockies experience which is a perfect compliment to the wellness program created and delivered by Evolve Retreat Co. Enjoy the beautiful mountain vistas and explore some of the most famous scenery in the world in Canada’s first National Park.
What’s included in a retreat?
Exclusive retreat offerings include:
- Gourmet clean eating cuisine, snacks, refreshers and detox teas
- Healthy cooking demos and interactive nutrition workshops
- Daily outdoor fitness, one-to-one fitness training, yoga and meditation practices
- Wellness Coaching: health and lifestyle consultations, health seminars, mindfulness activities
- Exclusive use of grounds, hot tub and sauna
- 5 star around the clock customer service
- Complimentary summer adventures include level appropriate hikes, biking, and canoeing/kayaking/stand up paddle boarding
- Complimentary winter adventures include level appropriate hikes, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing
- Desired activities accommodated with additional fees: horseback riding, golfing, and spa treatments
If you’re asking yourself if an Evolve retreat is right for you:
YES. The answer is YES.
Spring Into Wellness (Session 1) - The Great Canadian Wellness Experience, Rocky Mountains - May 20-24, 2018May 20 - 24, 2018 (5 days)
May 27 - 31, 2018 (5 days)
Jul 15 - 19, 2018 (5 days)