About This Center
You will find our retreat centre nestled in the beautiful rolling welsh hills, just outside the quaint little town of Montgomery. The land here is sculpted with living willow, trees, & outdoor art, there are stunning views accross the valley to snowdon, and amazing sunsets right here. Our retreat centre has been created with Love & great attention to detail, hand painted mandalas and affirmations on the walls, all painted with organic paint, earth friendly, recycled & fairtrade decor, & angel cards in every room.
* You can hire Little Pentre Organic Retreats to run your own retreats, workshops & classes, we have a beautiful and large space for workshops here, there is also an infrared sauna available to book.
* We hold regular workshops & retreats of holistic & healthy living, Get Your Joy On! belly dance for women's health, crafts & find your creativity, with onsite accommodation or daytime visitor places available for people who live locally.
* We provide eco conscious B&B rooms for guests, in the old farm cottage, glamping in the gypsy caravan, cosy glamping pod, or eco cabin, & we also have camping spots available. There is a shared living room with a cosy log fire, and lovely indoor bathrooms.
* Our food is 100% organic & vegetarian, lunches & evening meals can be made by prior arrangement, vegan, raw food, processed sugar & wheat free diets can be easily catered for.
* You can visit Little Pentre for therapies & treatments of crystal healing, assemblage point balancing, reiki, massage, or a sauna! please contact us to book your visit.
* Organic lunches & evening meals can be booked here at Little Pentre, eat and enjoy stunning views from our outdoor tables in lovely weather, we are also open for pre booked Superfood drinks, tasty treats and raw snacks from our micro cafe menu.
* There is a gallery shop & crafts studio open to browse & enjoy all the colourful handmade creations available.
* Find & release your creativity ~ Lea is available to book one to one or personal group sessions & craft holidays with, for a lovely creative retreat ~ A huge range of projects available to learn, from ~ wet felting, beginners & creative crochet, jewellery making, spinning yarns, art yarns & fiber blending, recycling & upcycling textiles & paper waste.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
There is no part of me that is not of the gods. Gnostic Mass