200 Hours Residential Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh - India
Ganga Yoga Academy is a popular and prestigious Yoga school registered with Yoga Alliance USA. It offers Yoga Teacher Training and Yoga retreat programs in an ancient spiritual city of Rishikesh - India.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training course has been designed for inspired Yoga aspirants to begin their journey as certified Yoga teacher. The course curriculum of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training includes -
Multi-Style Yoga Teachings:
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Vinyasa
- Iyengar Yoga
- Sivananda Yoga
- Mantra Yoga
The syllabus of the course also includes -
- Yoga Philosophy
- Spiritual Discourses
- Teaching Methodologies
Accommodation and Food
- Ganga Yoga Academy provides comfortable accommodation that includes western style bathroom attached to well ventilated single and shared rooms.
- 24x7 Wi-Fi connectivity is also available in the school premises for the participants.
- Pure vegetarian organic food are served thrice a day to the participants of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training program.
Rishikesh is an ancient spiritual city in the state of Uttarakhand in India which is located at the foothills of majestic Himalaya mountain and the presence of holy river Ganges adds to its spiritual significance and pristine natural beauty. The grographical location and climatic condition of the place is such that creates an ideal atmosphere for spiritual activities and yoga practices. Rishikesh is one of the most suitable yoga destination preferred by yogis and ascetics from cross the world. Rishikesh is known as world yoga capital.
Course Schedule: 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training program is conducted every month.
- 5th December to 3rd January 2018
- 5th January to 3rd February 2018
- 5th February to 3rd March 2018
- 5th March to 3rd April 2018
- 5th April to 3rd May 2018
- 5th May to 3rd June 2018
- 5th June to 3rd July 2018
- 5th July to 3rd August 2018
- 06:00 AM ~ Wake Up Time.
- 06:30 AM To 8:30 AM ~ Yoga & Pranayama Classes
- 08:45 AM To 9:30 AM ~ Breakfast
- 09:45 AM To 11:00 AM ~ Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- 11:00 AM To 12:00 AM ~ Anatomy
- 12:00 Noon To 12:30 PM ~ Chanting of sacred hymns
- 12:30 PM ~ Lunch Time
- 01:00 PM To 03:00 PM ~ Free Time
- 03:00 PM To 03:30 PM ~ Tea Break
- 03:30 PM To 04:30 PM ~ Introduction To Sanskrit
- 04:30 PM To 07:00 PM ~ Yoga & Meditation
- 07:30 PM To 08:30 PM ~ Dinner
- 08:30 PM To 09:00 PM ~ Satsang – Get Together
Course Durartion: 4 Weeks
Course Fee Structure: $1500 USD including accommodation and food.
How To Book: You can reserve your space for 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training course by depositing an advance booking amount of $300 USD. Please feel free to contact us if you find anything to ask.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God. Sufi Proverb