Retreat Center, Leh India
- Near Water Pump, Sankar Leh, Leh Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir 194101
- Send center a message
Evergreen Adventures & Consultancies is a Tourism Management Company, founded in December 2015 under Rajasthan Shops and Commercial Establishments Acts, 1958. We are ATTA - USA accredited, India based eco tour firm which operates and arranges tours for individuals and groups in Himalaya's high altitude destinations and Specialty Adventures.
Our every retreat is differently conceptualized and designed for comprehensive experience of authentic Indian Yoga, holistic himalayan flora & fauna, exploration at its maxim.
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Camping and camel safari experience
- Ladakh Tour
- 09 nights’ accommodation
The following are the key points in our philosophy:
1) We organize small group tour only to have less impact on local flora and fauna as well as community.
2) Our founder’s previous experience with tribal community makes us to assess the need of community and how we can support for betterment of their life
3) We assure the service provide receives fair rates for their services.
4) We encourage our staff and service provider to respond local community, having consideration of their religious and social beliefs.
5) We provide our clients with detailed trip notes having all the vital information prior to start the tour program.
Our core values are Value for money, safety and guided adventure.
Venue HighlightsThe retreat place is our regular retreat place. It is not something like regular training center. In the duration of 9 days, we emphasize for your yoga experience, some cultural exploration, some wildlife exploration in cold desert, nature walk through himalayan forest in safely manner.
Leh – Ladakh is a part of J & K, India. This is pro Tibetan cultural influenced area where you will the essence of Buddhist culture. Leh is located at 3800 mtr altitude. It has well air connectivity to New Delhi.
Medical facility is available in Leh city.
This area is known for peace and harmony.
- Tour Assistance
Menu/CuisineFood will be typical vegetarian food
Tibetan food will be also available
AccommodationsYour Stay- Rated Deluxe Hotel Premises- Attached bathroom with hot water/ toiletries/ towels
Deluxe camps- Attached bathroom with hot water/ toiletries/ towels
Homestays- Shared bathroom with hot water/ toiletries