Yoga School in Gurgaon
Life in the metro cities is encapsulated in a series of stress and pollutants. While the corporate world of Gurgaon refrains people from living their life in its full sphere, these modern and scientific means of convenience have made our life motionless. Bring the lost health and wellness back into your life at Aum Yogashala Yoga studio in Gurgaon.
About the program:
The Yoga school in Gurgaon was founded with the sole purpose of making the authentic training of Yoga available to the people of Delhi NCR in their city. Whether you are looking to improve your physical health or desire to invigorate mind and spirit, Aum Yoga Shala is here to aid you on every concern and need.
• Get introduced to the ancient science of Yoga.
• The training of the various Yoga asanas with daily practice in the studio.
• Pranayama is one of our primary focus and is practiced with more emphasis.
• The practice of Meditation in order to make the mind relaxed and attentive towards the work.
• Mantra Chanting practice for mental and physical unification.
• Get acquainted with the Yoga’s sister science, Ayurveda and the theories of a better life related to it.
• One-to-one interaction with the trainers on personal as well as professional issues.
• Discussion on how to make the life smooth and peaceful.
• Strength building with a higher level of Yoga poses.
• Yoga therapy programs for curing various diseases with the help of Yoga Asanas.
Monthly fee for
2 days/week: INR 2400
3 days/week: INR 3000
5 days/week: INR 4000
You can enjoy a discount by paying the fee on a quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly basis. To know more about the program and fee, kindly visit our website: www.aumyogashala.com
About Aum Yoga Shala: One of the leading Yoga Studios in Gurgaon, Aum Yoga Shala is based on the principles of Sanskrit Mantras. The studio boasts a group of talented Yoga trainers who love to interact with the students and guide them towards their desired goals. The major programs by the Yoga center include Daily Yoga classes, Kids Yoga classes, Yoga TTC, etc. One of the primary goals of the Yoga Shala is to make people aware of the enormous benefits of Yoga.