Yoga School in Bangalore
The science of Yoga has presented the society with a wide range of solutions to the problems that people are facing amidst the improper living standard of the modern world. Get acquainted with yoga and acquire a healthy mind and body with Yoga at Shwaasa Yoga school in Bangalore. Join Shwaasa’s Yoga school and learn about the principles of a sustainable lifestyle through the route of Yoga.
About the program:
At its Yoga center in the Garden city of India, Shwaasa organizes a number of programs that are sure to enlighten you in the best possible way. The people of Bangalore are most welcome to attend the daily Yoga classes to improve their health conditions. Have a look at the prime highlights of the program:
• The aspirants shall be made acquainted with the relevance of Yoga in our life.
• Introduction to the basic Yoga teachings, including the practical benefits of Yoga.
• Practice of the Yoga asanas and learn about multiple benefits of the poses.
• Understand the role of Pranayama in the proper working of the body and its practice.
• Learn how to keep the body in balance by following the idea of Ayurvedic lifestyle.
• Everyday practice of Meditation that will help you bring the lost concentration back.
• Study of Mantras and their utterance for mental peace.
• Principles and theoretical knowledge of Yoga to include in life.
• An Introduction to Chair Yoga.
• Talks and interaction with the teacher regarding the personal and professional issues.
About Shwaasa: Shwaasa Yoga Center is a prominent Yoga school in India. The Yoga center was started by Sri Vachananda Ji, popularly known as Shwaasa Guru. A number of Yoga programs are organized by the Yoga school such as Yoga TTC, Kung Fu Yoga retreat, Corporate Yoga, etc. It comes into the media limelight every year during International Yoga Day for the gala celebration.
Feb 7 - Mar 4, 2019 (26 days)