About This Center
The world has regarded Rishikesh as the Yoga Capital of the Globe and the land of spiritual knowledge owing to the fact the holy town has witnessed millions of yogis getting illuminated under its shadow. Ancient philosophers have discovered and deciphered the vast meaning of Yoga on the holistic trails of the Himalayas. Put your steps on the soulful path of spirituality and become a certified Yoga teacher in Rishikesh under the esteemed tutelage of Yoga Master Bipin Baloni. From one of India’s most insightful yogic minds, attain authentic Yoga education and explore the science of Yoga in its authentic form.
About the Program:
Yogrishi Bipin Baloni welcomes all those aspiring yogis who are seeking advancement in their yogic knowledge and desire to attain a higher level of education. Have a look at the primary highlights of the program:
• Understanding the discipline of Yoga in a more subtle manner.
• The ancient forms of Yoga- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga are the principal focus during the training.
• The study of Hatha Yoga asanas along with its perfection techniques.
• Ashtanga Vinyasa Mysore style and its all three levels depending on the standard of the students.
• Advanced level of Adjustment and Alignment to make the practice of Yoga safe and ideal.
• Learning of Shat Kriyas and its principles of overall purification.
• A deeper understanding of the Ayurvedic science in order to get healed in case of an injury.
• The training of Pranayama Yoga at an advanced level.
• The art of proper relaxation through Yoga Nidra.
• Bring unification of the mind, body, and soul with Meditation practice under the guidance of Yogi Bipin.
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is a Yoga teacher of reputed standard in India who is known for his art of teaching the yogic science in the most facile manner. The yogic life of Yogi Bipin started in his childhood as a self-practitioner. Later, he joined the ashram of Yogi Mahesh for higher studies in Yoga. After completing the training, he started teaching Yoga in 2011 when he co-started the Rishikul Foundation. An expert in Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, Yogrishi Bipin focuses on imparting both practical and spiritual knowledge of Yoga.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
White dew --
On each thorn Yosa Buson