About This Center
Delhi and its metropolitan regions constitute the largest working class population of India. Making a proper balance between the office timing and domestic roles is quite challenging and often leads to mental anxiety. The atmosphere of competition in sports and academic departments also adds extra pressure on the children. To fight these physical and mental tensions, Aum Yoga Shala Yoga studio in Delhi conducts specialized Yoga classes. Join the Yoga classes and become aware of the massive benefits of Yoga in maintaining the overall health of the mind, body, and soul.
About the program:
The Yoga classes in South Delhi are completely focussed on ensuring the mental and physical wellness of an entity dwelling a metropolitan lifestyle. The competent Yoga trainers work on the betterment of the living standards and schedule.
Have a look at the highlights of the program:
• Know about the significance of Yoga in maintaining proper health.
• Gain the knowledge of various Yoga poses and their daily practice in the studio.
• The practice of the asanas along with the benefits of each.
• Pranayama is practiced in a subtle way to regulate the breath and control the body’s mechanical processes.
• To cope up with the hectic life, Meditation is practiced every day at the studio.
• Learn about Ayurveda and sattvic lifestyle.
• Strength building with the training of arduous poses like Headstand, Uttanasana, etc.
• Interactions with the trainers regarding their personal and professional issues.
• Talks on the healthy routine.
• Special classes for the children.
• The classes also work on curing various diseases through different Yoga poses.
About Aum Yoga Shala:
Over the past few years, Aum Yoga Shala Yoga Center has established itself as a veteran Yoga school. Headquartered in Delhi NCR, primarily Gurgaon, the Yoga school aims to guide the citizens through the expertise in Yoga. Multiple programs are conducted at the studio such as Daily Yoga classes, Yoga retreat, Therapy classes, and also Yoga Teacher Training programs.