Cascada Elysiana is a Waterfall Park & Eco Retreat Center near Dominical, Costa Rica. We offer a wonderfully introspective, remote and natural experience for Seekers of all kinds. We host Workshops and Retreats with a focus on Environmental and Personal Well-Being.
We invite you to discover the beauty of this natural environment, investigate the depths of your inner environment, and explore the interconnection between the two.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Includes Meat
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineWe offer healthful, natural meals with organic ingredients from our permaculture farm. Meals are typically vegetarian or vegan. Most dietary requirements can be met.
- The Waze GPS navigation app works best in Costa Rica, though it still can't get you here all on its own, so here's what you do:
1. Simply plug in Platanillo, Pérez Zeledón into Waze, Google Maps, Apple Maps, or Maps.me and follow the lovely robot voice.
- Platanillo is a town in the region of Barú, in Pérez Zeledón, about 15 mins North of Dominical on the South Pacific Coast.
- There is a paved 2-lane highway that connects Dominical to San Isidro de El General in Perez Zeledón. This is the only (sane) road that will get you to Cascada Elysiana. Most likely you will be coming from Dominical on the Pacific Coast.
2. If you're coming from Dominical, you'll turn left at the 1st bus stop in Platanillo. If coming from San Isidro, you'll turn right at the first rocked road past the church, the Super Liquorería and the Parada Turistica.
- Here is the turn on Google maps. You’ll see a big dirt lot with our friend Tabaco's mechanic shop and lots of signs, including Eco Chontales, Rancho los Compayres and Cascada Elysiana. This is the San Juán de Diós road. If all else fails, ask any local to point you toward San Juán de Diós.
- Follow the Cascada Elysiana signs along the San Juán de Diós road, we are 4.9 km down from the Platanillo Bus Stop on the lefthand side.