About This Center
Rishikesh is known as the Yoga capital for a reason since the root of the spiritual science can be found in the holy town. The sacred land of Rishikesh has produced thousands of Yoga and spiritual masters, who went on to illuminate the world. Amidst the breathtaking flora of the Himalayas, fulfill your desire of becoming a fine Yoga teacher in Rishikesh. Get trained with the authentic education of Yoga and enhance your holistic knowledge zone to a higher level with Bipin Baloni’s specified training programs in the spiritual town of Rishikesh, India.
About the program:
The Yoga master in Rishikesh ‘Bipin Baloni’s’ Yoga classes are for those Yoga aficionados who have completed at least 200 Hour YTTC. Three levels of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga each are organized in a much more subtle way to advance your command over the traditional sciences.
• Personal assessment of each and every student for understanding the initial skill set and level in order to take the teaching accordingly.
• A mix of the primary and detailed standard of discussions of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• The Mysore style of Ashtanga Vinyasa in a deeper way.
• Breathing Yoga sessions aimed at improving blood circulation.
• Understand the principles of Hatha and Vinyasa that play a crucial role in the making of a great Yoga teacher.
• Attain a deeper perspective of Yoga Sutras and other ancient yogic texts.
• To fulfill the demand of utmost attention during the practice, indulge in intensive Meditation.
• Understand the basis of five Koshas such as Annamaya Kosha, Anandamaya, etc.
• The art of internal purification with the study of Shat Kriyas.
• Relaxation therapies based on Yoga.
Primary Level: USD 500
Secondary Level: USD 750
Third Level: USD 1000
About Bipin Baloni:
Bipin Baloni is one of the most popular Yoga teachers in India owing to his immense understanding of the traditional Yoga styles- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga. A kind-hearted human and a daring soul, Yogi Bipin believes in Yoga as the true way of life. Having started his formal yogic voyage from the ashram of Yogi Mahesh, he went on to co-establish Rishikul Foundation- a center for spiritual excellence in the year 2011. Since then, the Yoga master has refined thousands of yogic souls with a broad range of specialized programs.