Lolia Eco Lodge is on a 25-acre magical paradise situated on the more secluded, SouthEastern shore of the Big Island of Hawaii. Our property is built on the principles of sustainability, community and living in harmony with the Earth. Given our off-the-grid location, Lolia is an ideal spot to practice the sacred art of yoga or host a retreat.
The stellar location is only the tip of the iceberg -- Lolia is also affordable, meaning retreat leaders can actually make a profit versus breaking even when they host a retreat at Lolia Eco-Event Center. Prices for retreat and group events start at $74 per person per day. This price is for lodging and three healthy Farm-to-Fork meals including produce from our organic garden on-site. Our wholesome plant-based meal catering for yogis uses the freshest, organic ingredients from the aina (land) of Hawaii. Sustainably and locally sourced fruits, veggies, and herbs straight from the Lolia land, and from the local farmers' markets are combined to make delicious meals to nourish your body and soul on your transformative yoga journey.
For retreats, Lolia features:
- 3 farm-to-table vegetarian or vegan meals a day. Tea, and organic coffee.
- Use of the 2400 sq. ft. large yoga shala with props for 30 people (mats, block, straps, and blankets).
- Guided tour of the permaculture farm and introduction to Lolia Eco-Village.
- Daily use of large healing cedar hot tub on premises.
- Walking distance to hikes, ocean, and lush natural surroundings.
- Airport transfer arrangements for the group to and from Hilo upon arrival and departure. Transport fee NOT included in package #1 (transport rates: $65 per van + $15 additional person).
- Lolia On-Site Retreat Coordinator to help you with logistics.
- Accommodation and meals are comped for retreat leaders/ teachers as follows:
- 1 teacher for the first 10 students 2 teachers for 20+ students
Venue HighlightsLolia has a large 1,800 square foot (60 ft. x 30 ft.) shala complete with altar, raised stage-area, yoga props and nearby sounds of the ocean. It is an ideal spot to host a life-changing yoga teacher training or immersive retreat experience. There is enough space to accommodate large groups (up to 50-60) or small, intimate gatherings. Lolia has yoga props, mats, and a sound system ready for you to utilize.
Additional space can be made available, depending on the size of your group. Our 750 square foot (24 ft. x 32 ft.) Pineapple Lounge intimate space is perfect for smaller workshops, trainings or ceremony. The air-conditioned space comfortable seats 24-30 people.
- Free Wifi
- Hot Tub
- Yoga Studio
AccommodationsShared accommodations- two people per room - in lovely queen-sized bunk beds or
accommodations in glamping canopies available with 2 queen beds per tent. **Details: 15
indoor rooms that have queen bunk beds (fit 30 people total). 10 outdoor glamping
canopies with double queen beds that fit 20 people total. (*Private rooms available at an
additional cost per student/night).