We are an experienced international team of teachers offering 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training courses on Koh Phangan in Thailand. Based on our many years of experience, we have put together a unique yoga alliance registered teacher training program that contains a perfect balance between physical & spiritual yoga.
You will learn to teach both modern and traditional yoga, as well as the dynamic and meditative style. Our lectures about yoga philosophy, anatomy and physiology will give an understanding about yoga that is much deeper than what you find in most other teacher training programs.
We are also proud to offer a unique meditation program, which when combined with yoga will enhance the benefits many folds.
With over 60 years of combined experience in yoga and having attended more than 3600 hours of teacher training you can be sure that a month spent with us will be a life changing event.
Amazing teaching and instruction, ability to connect the students, activities that bounds us, perfect schedule and amount of activity, the variability in styles of the asana practice, the loving culture of the staff and teachers, the beautiful people behind the scenes supporting, the Pranayama Garden, the staff, Pat and the food. Ian Shoup, United States
Venue Highlights- Led by a diverse team of experienced teachers
- Increase your mindfulness with a unique meditation program
- Learn authentic Hatha Yoga combined with modern dynamic styles
- Receive a deeper knowledge of yoga philosophy, anatomy and physiology
- Experience life on a tropical island in a loving conscious community
- Train in a magical venue surrounded by raw tropical nature
- Healthy and delicious vegetarian breakfast and lunch
- 28 nights accommodation
- Air Conditioning in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Menu/CuisineHealthy and delicious vegetarian breakfast and lunch is include on all teaching days.
AccommodationsWe offer 4 types of accommodation:
1) One Yoga Guest House. Shared rooms with 2-4 people in each room. Located 5-10 min drive by bike from our yoga halls.
2) Sea View Bungalow. Private wooden bungalow with sea view. Located in walking distance to our yoga halls.
3) Superior Sea View Bungalow. Private modern concrete bungalow with sea view. Located in walking distance to our yoga halls.
4) Beachfront Bungalow. Private modern concrete bungalow with direct access to private beach. Located in walking distance to our yoga halls.
All options has aircon and Wifi.
DirectionsFlight to Samui Airport (USM). Between Bangkok and Koh Samui, there are many daily services run by Bangkok Airways. Flying time is about 50 minutes. Once you arrive at Samui you need to take ferry from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan, for about 300 THB one way. Once you arrive at Koh Phangan pick up taxis are available from the pier. Please inform the taxi to drive you to booked accommodation. Taxis are approximately 150 THB per person.
Mar 10 - Apr 7, 2019 (29 days)
Apr 14 - May 12, 2019 (29 days)
May 12 - Jun 9, 2019 (29 days)
Jun 9 - Jul 7, 2019 (29 days)
Jul 7 - Aug 4, 2019 (29 days)
Aug 4 - Sep 1, 2019 (29 days)
Sep 1 - 29, 2019 (29 days)
Sep 29 - Oct 27, 2019 (29 days)
Oct 27 - Nov 24, 2019 (29 days)
Nov 24 - Dec 22, 2019 (29 days)
Jan 5 - Feb 2, 2020 (29 days)
Feb 10 - Mar 10, 2019 (29 days)