Aug 31, 2019 (1 day)
About This Center
The Meeting House at Priest Point is a versatile and spacious event facility conveniently located near downtown Olympia but nestled in a natural, forest-like setting. Surrounded by acres of park-like grass, hedged by forest, this facility sits across the street from Olympia’s 314 acres, waterfront Priest Point Park. The facility and surrounding land provide privacy, space and a large indoor venue for events. A full kitchen, great room, patio, large manicured field, ample parking and various amenities make this a wonderful facility for weddings, fundraisers, meetings, parties, or any other non-alcohol event. The Meeting House at Priest Point is also one of the most affordable rental spaces in Olympia.
Venue HighlightsAmenities include:
• 20 rectangular tables that seat six to eight each.
• 140 chairs
• Projection Screen
• Dishes and silverware you may use and wash
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
DirectionsOlympia Friends Meetinghouse
3201 Boston Harbor Rd NE, Olympia, WA 98506, USA
Coming from Olympia it is just past Priest Point Park and the intersection of Boston Harbor and Flora Vista roads.
• Take I-5 exit 105 (B) -- Plum St / Port of Olympia.
• Plum becomes East Bay Drive after several traffic lights and significant arterials, always driving straight on (North).
• Once Plum becomes East Bay Drive, you will probably enjoy a spectacular view of the Olympic Mountains almost straight ahead, and the bay filled with moored boats.
• East Bay Drive continues THROUGH Priest Point Park as a curvy divided road with a grassy median. Watch your speed -- only 30 mph.
• The road will rise and there will be a left-hand turn at Flora Vista Rd.
• Continue straight but SLOW DOWN immediately after passing Flora Vista. East Bay Drive is now Boston Harbor Rd.
• The Meetinghouse is just AFTER Flora Vista, on the LEFT; there are two driveways, equally adequate.