About This Center
Amatara Wellness Resort offers the luxury resort holiday in Phuket as well as life-enhancing and transformative wellness retreat experiences with the view of picturesque turquoise Andaman Sea in a peaceful corner of Cape Panwa. This 105-suite-and-villa with sea view resort awaits to welcome you to relax, recharge and be inspired.
Amatara wellness experience offers a personal journey to your most vibrant self. Our professional and holistic ‘middle way’ approach to wellness means that you can enjoy the journey while achieving the results you seek. Amatara offers all-inclusive wellness programs that combine spacious accommodation, healthy cuisine, health consultations from our experts, and personalised wellness treatments and activities.
Whether coming alone, as a pair or with family, Amatara’s peaceful setting and exceptional staff provide the perfect environment to support your health and wellbeing improvement.
I think this is the right choice, I have never made the best choice for my life for the trip. I've fulfilled my expectations, what I need. You just sit here and nothing needed to think, just enjoy.
Venue Highlights- Surrounded by the stunning sea views of Andaman Ocean
- Tropical warm weather all year round
- Spacious accommodation, rooms start from 60 square meters and fully equipped with in-room amenities for your utmost comfort
- 55-meter wide infinity-edge swimming pool
- Variety choices of restaurants and lounges serving delectable and healthy Thai and International cuisine
- 2,000 square meter wellness center with single and couple treatment rooms
- Colonic hydrotherapy treatment room
- Pilates Reformer machines
- Jogging track within the resort
- Private beach with sun loungers
- Team of health & wellbeing experts including naturopath, nutritionist, physiotherapist, spa therapists, fitness instructors, yoga teachers, and various visiting practitioners all year round.
AccommodationsEach of Amatara's suites & villas features the timeless designed for your utmost comfort. All rooms feature its private balcony facing the sea views. Amatara offers the guests with the spacious and stunningly-designed 22 pavilions and 48 suites that set a new standard in a destination worth a visit. For the more memorable pampering experience, each of the 35 pool villas at our 5-star resort in Phuket provides its private pool to guarantee an unforgettable luxury and privacy close to the picture-postcard beach.
Jaya Design exquisitely designed the Amatara Wellness Resort suites and villas. The designer, Jaya Ibrahim, is renowned for other such subtle yet elegant designs within numerous world-class resorts and hotels.
Suites and Villas available:
- Bay View Suite (70 square meters): These stunningly designed rooms offer guests the delightful view of the Panwa Bay. The rooms are spacious, 70 sqm in size, a king-size bed, and an adjoining living room with a private sea view balcony.
- Ocean Pavilion (60 square meters): The Ocean Pavilions, 60 sqm in size, offer a privacy stay amidst the tropical surroundings. Each Ocean Pavilion comprises of an individual bedroom with a king-size bed with sea views and a beautifully appointed bathroom. An ocean view balcony with table and chairs for lounging or dining.
- Sea View Suite (70 square meters): Graciously designed, Sea View Suites are spacious in size of 70 sqm. Each room comprises of an individual bedroom with a king-size bed and an adjoining living room with a balcony overlooking the spectacular seascape.
- The Pool Pavilion (78-87 square meters): set amidst the tropical surroundings, this unique individual pavilion comprises of a bedroom with a king-size bed, a spacious bathroom and its own balcony with a dining lounge to enjoy the cool sea breezes. The room also offers an ensuite outdoor pool for the utmost relaxation of your stay.
- Bay View Pool Villa (150 square meters): These pool villas offer an unforgettable luxury holiday experience. These villas offer an oversize bathroom and an adjoining living room with a large opium sofa, that can be turned into an extra bed if needed. Each villa has an extensive sundeck area, features a private outdoor pool with a stunning view of the bay or the Panwa cape.
- Ocean View Pool Villas (150 square meters): These pool villas offer an unforgettable experience and luxury holiday. Besides, it provides an oversize bathroom as well as an adjoining living room with a large opium sofa that can turn into an extra bed. Each villa has an extensive sundeck area, features a private outdoor pool with a stunning view of Andaman Ocean with complete privacy.
ENJOY THESE EXTRA BENEFITS WHEN STAYING AT THE BAY VIEW POOL VILLA OR OCEAN VIEW POOL VILLA:
- Complimentary eight pieces of laundry daily or pressing service per stay
- One complimentary afternoon tea set from 1:00 - 6:00 p.m. at The Library per stay.
- One complimentary glass of cocktail or sunset refreshment from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. at the ‘Sun & Moon’ per person per day.
- Resort Butler service from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Access to The Retreat for daily breakfast
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineThe Retreat is a restaurant dedicated to healthy food lovers in Phuket offering nutritious and delicious healthy dishes.
The Retreat opens for breakfast for Wellness Retreat and Pool Villa guests as well as lunch and dinner for all guests who are craving for the delicious healthy meals. This restaurant is serving a variety of healthy options, including raw juice blends, superfood smoothie blends, salads, appetizers, soups, broth, main course, desserts, herbal tea, and organic coffee. The menu is crafted using real, unrefined, whole foods, free-range, and cold-pressed oil. Beyond that, the chef bares in mind to avoid extremes, additives, pesticides, toxins, and refined sugars. The menu features seasonal and innovative cuisine with a diverse array of traditional and modern healthy eating influences.
Amatara wellness cuisine concept is deeply rooted in ancient traditions, making it a peaceful sanctuary to embrace authentic healing and living foods. The food created was based on the local Thai culture inspiration. The inspiration that encourages us to nurture harmony with the spirit and to reconnect with one another. We hope our guest returns home feeling nourished, rejuvenated, and inspired to continue the journey of good health through optimal nutrition at home.