About This Center
Quatro Anas are two conjoined villages, located in Arrancada do Vouga, about 20 kilometers from the beautiful city of Aveiro. The venue is located in a quiet village with plenty of vineyards and farmland around. Our farm is ideal for a nature retreat, with magnificent wide outdoor spaces and endowed with an incredible aura of relaxation. We grow our own food and we can show you how to have a natural lifestyle. You will stay in a historic country house and rediscover your roots.
Give us your time and we will give you back a basket filled with an abundance of learnings and memorable experiences. We offer an great opportunity to dive into what’s holding you back and rediscover the basics to living a balanced and happy life.
Venue HighlightsActivity Space:
• Type of location: Countryside. This traditional two floors manor house, with a view to our farmland, gives you a real taste of a Portuguese countryside experience. With a picturesque minimal décor, you will find all the amenities you need for your group stay: an indoor kitchen, a spacious living room for team briefings, a pool during the summer months. The area has approximately 4000m2 with a big backyard (lawn) where you can have open-air yoga classes and we will provide a yoga studio, outdoor kitchen, sauna, work out area and a small coffee place/living room (under construction at the moment).
• Style of venue: Rustic, manor decoration.
• Social Areas: We offer an indoor living room and a garden table for group meals and team briefs/workshops. There’s plenty of space for picnic meals and the option of renting a tent.
• Facilities: Wifi, pool, sauna, outdoor toilets, workout area and parking. Under construction: outdoor kitchen, outdoor living room, yoga studio and extra outdoor bathrooms.
• How many guest bedrooms do you have? 9
• Is the teacher(s) accommodation separate? Optional.
• Describe the type of bedrooms eg indoor rooms, cabins, tipis, bell-tents? Indoor rooms. Possibility for camping and campervans .
• Describe their setup: Building one: 1 ensuite; 1 twin bedroom; 5 double rooms. Building 2: a double room and a single room. All on the same farm.
• Linen change - We provide sheets and towels.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/CuisineWe do have a chef and catering partners too. Flexible for both options.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner: meal arrangements and requirements (gluten-free, Vegetarian, vegan, etc) can be flexible once that agreed beforehand. We grow our own food at the farm (fruit, vegetables, nuts, wine, jams, cheese, etc, chemicals free).
DirectionsNearest airport(s) and driving distance: Porto - Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport. 1h | 86km
Airport transfers: We can arrange this service at an extra cost.
Public Transport options - nearest coach/ train station: Aguieira train stop.