May 1 - 8, 2020 (8 days)
About This Center
Sukha – from the Sanskrit "su" (good) and "kha" (space) – is a synonym of ease, bliss, happiness.
Inspired on this ultimate goal, true for all human beings, The Sukha Retreats was born to provide wellness courses with qualified teachers and in stunning locations, offering healthy food, memorable activities, and a wholesome program focusing on the physical, energetic, and emotional bodies.
Experience Sukha to discover not only enjoyable holidays but also to take back home a treasure of knowledge to create happiness from within.
“There is no path to happiness: happiness is the path.” – Gautama Buddha
Venue HighlightsOur retreat will be held at the award-winning Ramada Resort By Wyndham Khao Lak, located on the pristine Bang Niang beach waterfront of Khao Lak, Phang Nga. It’s just 10 minutes away from Khao Lak city center and one hour away from Phuket International Airport.
● Check-in time: 2 p.m.
● Check-out time: 12 p.m.
● Enjoy stunning sunsets from the serenity of this beachfront resort.
● The hotel’s Spa Center features a tranquil courtyard and luxurious treatment pavilions. Designed for both singles and couples, each pavilion is exquisitely designed and features a herbal steam room or sauna, a Jacuzzi bath, and an outdoor rain shower.
● The hotel’s Kids Club is open daily and your kids
● The hotel’s Tour Desk offers optional tours and excursions can be organized on-demand to Phang Nga Marine National Park, Bang Niang Beach, Similan Islands, James Bond Island, Bamboo Rafting, Scuba Diving, and Little Amazon.
● The hotel free in-house activities, such as flower-folding classes, Thai sweets cooking classes, and more. We will send more information about this closer to the retreat dates.
Other Facilities and Services
● 2 main restaurants
● Pool bar
● Internet café
● Outdoor swimming pools
● Fitness center
● 24-hour front desk
● Bicycle rental
● Free Wi-Fi resort-wide
● Free parking
● Bilingual staff (Thai and English; German also spoken)
Accommodations● Deluxe Oasis room: Decorated in a modern Thai fashion, each of the resort's Deluxe Oasis rooms occupy over 40.50 sqm. of living space with an additional 10 sqm. private balcony to enjoy.
● Deluxe Jacuzzi room (only for Early Bird): It features an open bathroom concept that creates spaciousness, highlighting a private in-room Jacuzzi and rain shower. The living space includes a 40” screen LED TV and DVD/CD player.
- A/C in Rooms
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Tour Assistance
- Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- House Keeping
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Menu/Cuisine● 2 healthy meals per day, including drinks
DirectionsThe closest airport to Phang Nga is Phuket, receiving flights from other cities in Thailand as well as international destinations in Europe, Middles East, and Asia. Phang Nga is around 90 kilometers away from Phuket and it can be reached via bus, rent-a-car, or taxi. It’s also possible to fly to Krabi and then go to Phang Nga by land.
The price of your retreat includes free shared round-trip transfer from/to Phuket International Airport (at specific times).