SwellWomen Anguilla Yoga Adventure
- Feb 18 - 24, 2017 (7 days)
- AV Master Suite – Single Occupancy - $6,295.00 AV Guest Room – Double Occupancy - $4,995.00
Your Bliss Awaits in Anguilla
Imagine gourmet menus by our in-house Private Chef, mixologist-curated cocktails, indulgent daily spa treatments and other decadent surprises, yet no additional cost. Dream of soaking up the sun, early morning walks, twilight kayaking under dramatic cliffs, or simply relaxing as your butler delivers cocktails on our own breathtaking beach.
Yoga is the foundation of this retreat. We have created a yoga program which includes vinyasa flows, workshops, restorative, yoga nidras and more. Set your intent and follow through plan with your on-site life coaching sessions with Gina Larkin designed to support your desires and goals.
From there you add your experiential elements depending on your passions & interests. Choose 2 from the following: Scuba Diving, Padi Scuba Diving Certification (counts as 2), Kitesurfing (counts as 2), Swimming with Dolphins, Deep-Sea Fishing, Sailing/Sailing instruction, Afternoon Round of Golf at Cuisinart, or Horseback Riding,
Additionally, a selection of optional fun, adventurous and relaxing activities are planned throughout the week including cooking classes, boat excursions, beach time, and live music performances.
Your Yoga Adventure retreat is the perfect setting to relax, engage, explore, surf, sunbathe and stargaze. Now doesn’t that sound blissful?
Your Luxury Yoga Wellness Retreat in Anguilla Includes:
- 6-Night Ocean View Accommodations at the breathtaking luxurious oceanfront Ani Villas Anguilla with housekeeping, turn down service, wash & fold laundry & villa butler service
- Each participant will receive a Swag Bag valued over $200
- 2 x Experiential Activities
- 1 x SUP (Stand-Up Paddle) group lesson
- Daily yoga classes & workshops
- Swell Life Coaching Program with Gina Larkin, Leadership & Personal Coach
- Inspirational and informative Self-Care Workshops & Cooking Classes
- Experience harmony and well-being with 1 x professional 1-hour massage
- Want to learn how to play tennis or improve on your game? 1 hour daily lessons included.
- Golf carts, SUP boards & snorkel gear included to access secluded nearby beaches & stunning snorkeling spots.
- Daily Gourmet Meals – prepared by our amazing in-house Private Chef
- All day snacks & cocktail service
- Excursion by Boat to Remote Island Cay Beach for lunch
- BBQ Dinner Party with Live Music
- Transfers to and from SXM Airport (see travel policy & exceptions)
A Very Swell Day
How do we fit so much into one day? By taking care of all the details so that you can truly enjoy your experiential yoga vacation.
- 6:00am Cold Press Juice of the Day, Fruit Platter, Coffee & Tea
- 6:30am – Optional Meditation
- 7:00am – 9:00am Yoga
- 10am – Brunch
- 10am – 4:30pm Free Time – Experiential Activity, Beach time, Optional Excursion, Massage, Cooking Class w/ Chef Sweets, Lounging by the Pool, etc.
- 5:00-6:30pm – Yoga – workshops / restorative yoga
- 7:00pm Group Gourmet Dinners
Do you need to participate in everything? We are here to provide many options for you to choose from. If you opt to relax by the pool the entire day or choose to participate in only one activity per day, you will be supported in that decision. It’s your yoga and wellness holiday, and we are here to accommodate you in whatever choice brings you the highest bliss.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.