Love Evolve Awaken - Tantrik Hatha Yoga Teacher Training RYT-200 with 4-day Ayurveda Module
- - All-inclusive offer, small group
- - one of the longest RYT-200's in the world for most in-depth education
- - senior European teachers support you heartfully
- - teaching practice from week 1
- - this is our passion!
Schedule7 am -1.30 pm
4.30 - 7.30 pm
About This Event
This deeply transformative course goes way beyond your typical 200-hour certificate program, offering bonafide education in the traditional ways of Hatha Yoga as passed down from teacher to students through thousands of years, made accessible in an easy-to-follow way adapted to our Western understanding.
You will receive proper instruction in:
- over 30 traditional postures (asana), alignment & kundalini-focused sequencing
- breathing exercises (pranayama)
- powerful locks (bandhas)
- purification techniques (kriyas & dhautis)
- the yoga of sleep & dreams (nidra)
- sound (nada/mantra)
- action / every-day life (karma)
- meditation (dhyana)
- philosophy (darshana)
- chanting / mantra (bhakti)
- solid anatomy/physiology
- and many more aspects of yoga & spirituality to prepare you in the best possible way for your success as a yoga instructor.
From early on in the course we will hold practicums (teaching exercises) to give participants as much of an opportunity to develop their skill and style as possible, making use of feedback from both the instructors and the group.
This course offers over 200 actual contact hours, more than the vast majority of other RYT-200 course you will find and far exceeding the requirements of Yoga Alliance (who officially recognizes the course and school).
It also features a 4-day Silent Meditation Retreat, as we believe in the importance of becoming a proper yogi before becoming a yoga teacher. The retreat allows you to deepen your self awareness sufficiently to teach from a place of inner knowing rather than just accumulated intellectual knowledge.
We keep groups small (12 max) to allow for a maximum of personal attention in all phases of the training.
If you consider taking this course, kindly visit our website, read ALL the information and make up your mind if you are ready for this much self development :) . Act now while spots are available and take advantage of our Early-bird discounts.
"[This course was] something I had never experienced before. 'Wow' is the only word that seems appropriate but not enough to explain what I had experienced. My experience there changed my life spiritually and how I perceive the world." John, Toronto
- Airport pickup (GUA airport) at 11 am on the first day of the course
- Simple ashram-style accommodation (shared or private rooms, bell tents)
- 225+ hours of instruction and practice recognized for 200-hour RYT international Yoga Instructor Certificate of Yoga Alliance (subject to disclaimers below)
- Course Manual and supplemental materials
- All meals - vegan, students often write home about them :p
- 4-day Ayurveda module
- Ceremonial Cacao Kirtan every week
- Personal guidance throughout these life-changing journeys
What's Not IncludedFlights
Venue HighlightsLake Atitlan is listed as one of the most beautiful lakes in the world.
The scene of backpackers and seekers that has established itself on the lake's shores has made it into one of a handful of spiritual havens to call Home on many levels.
AccommodationsThere are private rooms (single/double) and a dorm available. If needed there will also be gomes (9 ft yurts) pitched.
- Free Wifi
- Yoga Studio
- Ceremony Space
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
DirectionsFly into GUA airport, shuttle provided at 11 am on the first day.
ReviewsWrite a review - tell others about your experience.
Similar Retreats You Might Like
Doron Yoga & Zen Center – Sololá Department Guatemala Sololá Department GuatemalaApr 5 - 25, 2020 (21 days)
The Yoga Forest – Sololá Department Guatemala Sololá Department GuatemalaAug 1 - 10, 2020 (10 days)
International Yoga – Santa Cruz la Laguna Sololá Department Guatemala Santa Cruz la Laguna Sololá Department GuatemalaFeb 1 - 8, 2020 (8 days)